STARVING!!!!

haylou123

does anybody else go to bed really hungry?!?
I'm laying here listening to my tummy rumble, which then makes me want bad food!!!
any advise for this dilemma?!?!

Yes, quite often recently.

I've tried saving 2 syns for an Options drink before bed and drink a large glass of water half an hour before I turn in. It usually does the trick for me :)

it's horrible!!! all I can think of is all my little syn treats in the drawer downstairs!!! even thinking of grabbing a muller from the fridge!!!!
just keep thinking of my lovely breaky in the morn!!!!
I always find water makes me even worse :(
what we do to loose weight aye!!!
might have to have a choccy to tide me over!!!!

Yup...plan for it, if it means you have four meals a day so be it, make sure it's free and superfree so SW SW quiche and salad,
a bowl of speed soup,
or any homemade soup,
Jacket potato and bean chilli or leftover curry/chilli.
Save up your HEB and have banana on toast.

I like potato and egg salad, hard boiled eggs, boiled new potatoes, peppers, onions, peas, cucumber, tomatoes, radish, (apple and peach is nice added too but you need to add lemon juice to the apple) and a spoonful of EL Mayo, add when potatoes are warm so it coats better, then refrigerate until required.

I think I need to eat more, as silly as it sounds!!!!
I tend to have my dinner at around 4-5ish as I do waitressing in the eve.
but then I find I'm eating at around midnight when I get in!!!

the salad sounds lovely, def going to do that tomorrow!!!

I think I need to eat more, as silly as it sounds!!!!
I tend to have my dinner at around 4-5ish as I do waitressing in the eve.
but then I find I'm eating at around midnight when I get in!!!

the salad sounds lovely, def going to do that tomorrow!!!

:eek: No wonder you are so hungry!!!

7-8 hours is a long time to go without food. Especially if you are doing such a demanding job like waitressing.

Take some quick to eat snacks to work with you and fill up on them. Prepare yourself something low syn to munch on when you get back and that should sort you out :)

so glad I got this site!!!
I am on the EE plan and been on it for around 2 weeks, trying to do it myself from books etc, so need all the advise I can get!!!

I'm going to look like a box lady going to work tomorrow!!! but I don't care :)

haylou123 said:
I am on the EE plan and been on it for around 2 weeks, trying to do it myself from books etc, so need all the advise I can get!!!

I'm a waitress, and have the same problem. It's a running joke at work now, my different box of food every day. When I go in, the chef and boss always say "do what's she got in her box today?" :p I'm starving, just got in from work :/

I've taken a picnic cool box to work with me before now :D

You'll be surprised at how much difference it will make.

I'm lucky that I can cook at work but you know the toolbox is not a bad idea!!!

I`ve just got in from work and was feeling realy hungry, so i made myself a jacket spud with baked beans, and cheese from my healthy extras, and i also had a muller light.

At the gym they recommend 5-6 meals a day rather than 3 to keep your metabolism going and avoid danger dips!

well it's 6am and I couldnt take it any longer!!!
just had 2 alpen bars and a cuppa t! never been up this early, but suppose I could use it as a positive and hit the gym for 7!!!!
def planning on eating a lot more today tho, I just feel scared about weighing myself!!!
might do it on fri morn?! and be really good till then!!!
hope you all have a good day tho :)

I save 1 hexa and 1 hexb for the evenings for my crackerbread and philli light, i could not go to bed feeling hungry that would keep me awake all night :)

I know!!! same here hence why I'm up this early!!!
trying to put of breaky till at least 7, or I'm gonna be eating all day long!!!!

does anyone have any super filling breakfast ideas?!
I'm usually a 2weetabix, banana and muller girl, but I don't get full up on it anymore :(

Hun you deffo need to eat more if you have your tea at five. Thats not gonner last you until 7am the next day, which is going without food for about 12 hours!!

I am a fan of little and often. Yesterday i had two boiled eggs and wm toast for brekkie, two alpen light and some fruit about 12ish, prawn salad about half 2, chicken salad about half 6 and had my syns on chocie and crisps when i got in from work at half 9. Also long as youre eating superfree and free then there is no need to go hungry!!

Why not try having some fruit with your breakfast to help you stay fuller, or if you have time make something like egg bacon and beans with toms and mushrooms? How about having something like some fruit or a mug shot when you get in from work? Hope that helps

that helps alot!!! I do pick at work, but where I am on the go I suppose I'm burning it off!!!!
I have already had breaky, and thinking of lunch haha!!!

def going to fill up on more fruit and veg, just find it weird that I can eat so much and it's ok!!! whereas I have been used to limiting food on other diets!!!

but on the positive side, it must be working!!!

haylou123 said:
that helps alot!!! I do pick at work, but where I am on the go I suppose I'm burning it off!!!!
I have already had breaky, and thinking of lunch haha!!!

def going to fill up on more fruit and veg, just find it weird that I can eat so much and it's ok!!! whereas I have been used to limiting food on other diets!!!

but on the positive side, it must be working!!!

I do feel sometimes like i eat loads, but most of what i eat is fruit and veg (super free) which is a better than eating crisps, bread, chocolate and ready meals all day.

I was like that. I know I shouldn't say this but....have you tried the Dukan attack. It has changed my eating habits. If you have protein for brekky you will not feel so hungry. In fact on Dukan I never felt hungry and could not eat enough! That's a first!!

I must say I do not see it for life and am now back to sort of cc. Just eating when hungry and sensible with it but must admit my appetite has shrunk!

Worth a look? :)

Back