starving!

Jop

Hi All,

I have been on LT for a week and a half now and am as hungry as I was on the first day, desperate for food - does this get any easier the longer you're on it:confused:????!!

yes yes yes ...if you are truely hungry you may need to up your water intake...but your brain does play tricks on you and can make you head hungry...without actually needing food!!!!! don't give in and let the food win!!! KEEP STRONG HUN XX

Ah thanks I will hang in there then! Just got a big cup of tea and a litre and a half of water so will get those down me!! I was so tempted just before to cave in and get a salad but I didn't - worst of all my colleagues encouraged me saying it wouldn't matter to cheat with a salad!! xx

Hi Jop

I'm on a different diet and doing well only deviated at one meal, this evenings...

Hang in there and stay online to get some encouragement and focus. Check out some success stories.

Drink some water, find something to do, get out of the house away from the food.

You can do this and it all becomes easier in a few days when your mind and body are in the zone!

Welcome also, i proably should have said that first.

Brenda
X

it does matter if you eat salad, it can still hinder your loss and keotosis, even the most inoccent foods can be bad on LT your body will go out of its way to change things into sugars and replenish you gylcoen sp? stores.....ignore them - watch this lipotrim.com any time i am hungry i drink half a pint of water and couldnt bear to eat anything after that! People used to try and make me eat when i first started ..it made it harder until i decided to make their comments / offerings my extra determination!
This is a miricale diet if you stick to it nothing else compares xxx
BE STRONG!!! XXXX

Congrats on sticking to your plan then! No salad for YOU!
X

In the absolute literal sense of the word you ain't starving - far from it !

Have a look at nutritional content per shake on the LT bags... I swear I've never had a more nutritionally-rich diet for YEARS.

Hunger is a mind trick... don't let it blag you ;) Stay firm & in turn your body will become firm :)

Ah poor hun..nic is right..it does get better. I remember in my first few weeks, all I could think about was food and the fact I was on LT, now it doesn't even enter my mind!! Water, coffee tea, drink lots and keep as busy as you can. Ignore your colleagues, unless they have done LT successfully, they don't know what they are talking about. Keep strong!!!

Congrats on sticking to your plan then! No salad for YOU!
X
Thanks hun....nope...no salad!!!!! the only thing to pass my lips are shakes/ flapjacks and water .... Because i am sooo determind to lose and get to goal by July...by hook or by crook!!!! And then the hard bit starts ...Maintaining!!!

Nicki
I have a similar focus..... 64 - 67 kilos by July 24th . My 30th birthday!!!!
However I'm a little taller, 5ft 7.
Currently weighing around 73, about Monday.

I'm going on my waist and it's 85cm's and I want around the 70cm mark. When I get to 77cm I'll check with the scale.

BrenX

You will do it hun...god i am 30 this yr too ekkk what diet are you doing?

water, water, water hun - that's the answer!!

For the first time ever i actually agree with Howdy:eek: You def aint staving hun..increasing the water really des help and try not to think about it!

When on LT i honestly had more vitamins and nutrients than ive ever had, lacking now lol xx

I had that till about 2 and half weeks in and then it disappeared. I still get a bit hungry but not the STARVING that it was and no hunger pains!!!! Water does help. Hang in there!

salad, salad salad the amount of people on tfr that want salad is so flippin amazing.And also such a crock, your brain is fooling you into thinking you can eat now and I just want a healthy salad and tuna.bull bull bull.lettuce dont make ya porky!!Now,thats what I tell my brain every day when it says Michelle have some salad hmm.No siry bob.I know if I touch a lettuce leaf I 'm off to the shop for a flippin snickers flapjack or 20.!Your brain is your enemy!Luckily mine is asleep most of the time!

michelle i have said it before n i'll say it again.... your nuts girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loves ya xx

hey nic,heard you got a bollockin the other day and gave back as good as you got,lousey good for nothin witches.who was it,did you make them cry!good,less of that back chat ladies!!

salad, salad salad the amount of people on tfr that want salad is so flippin amazing.And also such a crock, your brain is fooling you into thinking you can eat now and I just want a healthy salad and tuna.bull bull bull.lettuce dont make ya porky!!Now,thats what I tell my brain every day when it says Michelle have some salad hmm.No siry bob.I know if I touch a lettuce leaf I 'm off to the shop for a flippin snickers flapjack or 20.!Your brain is your enemy!Luckily mine is asleep most of the time!
lol!! well said hunni x:D

hey nic,heard you got a bollockin the other day and gave back as good as you got,lousey good for nothin witches.who was it,did you make them cry!good,less of that back chat ladies!!
A bollocking?!?!?!?! did i !!!
I know i told a few things as they were and people didnt like it....me cry LMFAO NEVER!!!!! I was aound up tho ...i really could have said more but would have got blocked lol check out the cya thread babe it all started off sooooo innocently then errupted into ....... well you'll see lol oh and the i'm in hell thread hahaha

Back