starving

fairy10

i feel so hungry today , have had 1 shake , an hour ago i went to get another and found i have left them at a house 10 miles away :( drinking water like its going out of fashion ,, oh well ill just have to wait until tomorrow :(

Oh dear. :( Sounds like an early night is needed. :)

i cant sleep when im hungry :( so trying to fill on the water

Aww hun sorry to hear ya are feeling like this, I hope tomorrow brings a brighter day and that ya are feeling much better, gud luck with your weigh in!

hi fairy I hope you survived the day its realy crappy when you realise youve forgotten your shakes isnt it

xx

i survived and was down 6 1/3 pounds today :) im sooo happy

The Pharmacist told me that if you ever lose a shake, or forget to take one somewhere, you can substitute 200mls of skimmed milk. You can make it into a latte with coffee and sweeteners.

i always keep spare sachets in my bag so that I always have them with me no matter what!... learnt that lesson from the time i went to work and was gonna have my morning shake when i got there... so i pretty much lived on water from 8 - 5.30 and i vowed that i would never ever forget my shakes again!... but hey its great news you lost weight!!!... im trying to be good and not be obsessive about weighing myself. i stand on the scales every morning but this week im not going to!!! i want a nice big surprise next wednesday

Back