Statement of Intent for Easter!

Carmilla

So I know that I'm going to be off plan this weekend and I'm already putting myself through a guilt trip over it ("oh I'm going to put all the weight back on", "I knew I wouldn't stick at it", etc). If I write down here a plan then I think I'll feel a bit more in control, instead of feeling like I'm about to get on a rollercoaster. Here goes:
Thursday night - Husband finishes work for the long weekend. I will have take away and alcohol, it's a tradition. However, I will have a food optimising breakfast and lunch and I'll save my syns for the evening. I'll also pick beef & mushroom with boiled rice and stick to vodka and diet coke.
Friday - Bank holiday. I'll get up (after a lie in) and make sure I take the dogs out for a decent walk. I'll have a huge sw omlette when I get back, full of super free veg. Pub in the afternoon / evening - I will stick to vodka & diet coke again. If we have a 'chippy' on the way home I'll order chicken kebab with salad and chilli sauce.
Saturday - Not too bad a day, probably shopping. Dogs out in morning again, a yummy sw lasagne for tea, all other meals food optimising. Wine again in the evening.
Sunday - uh oh, the big one. In laws round all day for sunday lunch. Not cooking sw because everyone will moan. However, I'll make sure I cook loads of veg and pile my plate with that, and only have a small helping of lamb, daupinoise potatoes and choc pudding. LOTS of wine.
Monday - probably a hangover day so I'll make sure I've got all the ingredients in for a sw fry up and other food optimising snacks. I'll drink plenty of water and take the dogs out.
Tuesday - back on plan!

It makes me sound like a right alkie lol :) I used to drink pints of cider though and would've had full fat fry ups every day the husband was off. Plus creamy take away, pork pie, cheese, pate, TONS of bread...

Excellent idea Carmilla! That's a great idea to plan what you're going to enjoy rather than a guilty binge- sounds like you're going to have a fun packed weekend!

I think that sounds like a good plan

WI is on Tuesday so I'm mentalling preparing for a gain. I've got my induction at the gym on Thursday so that I can start exercising next week too.

Sounds like ur in control. Well thought out so enjoy ur lovely weekend :) x

Day 2 of my flexiplan weekend. I'm calling it flexiplan cos I'm not flexisynning and I'm not totally off plan.

I feel I've made some good choices, went for impromptu pub lunch yesterday and had gammon with salad (gave the husband the chips). Did have cider though, just didn't feel like drinking vodka at lunch time. Also had a hot cross bun with butter at his nannans. I've been working out the syns of everything out of interest, it's amazing how easily they rack up when not on plan.

Back