Stating S&S for the 1st time, and looking forward to losing lots of lbs

Hello :)

Well i'm ready to start my weight loss journey. After 10 plus years of being over weight and fat and feeling rotten and telling myself i'm just fat, don't diet you can't eat all those lovely things if you diet ever again. I've told that little devil voice in my head too shut up take a back seat and enjoy the high.

I did Cambridge Diet just over 5 years ago lost 18lbs in my first 3 weeks then stopped as I found out I was pregnant. Since then I've had a pretty bad relationship with food. I did manage to lose 3 stone back in 2011, but put it all back on again by stopping my healthy eating and exercise.

I'm impatient and not being able to see or feel a lose dampens my spirits. So after having two beautiful children and ignoring my weight and getting to the largest i've ever been, i'm ready to knock it on the head, to tell that inner voice to back off, i can have good food and lose weight.

I can't start until next week when pay day comes round, where i'm going to lose more pounds in 5 minutes then i'll ever lose in 5 minutes by buying a full 28 days worth of food packs.

I'll be doing the Simplicity Plan, so i'll still have a meal in the evening with my family. Though not the same as them.

As I can't start until next week, i'm cutting my carbs and upping my water intake in readiness for my start date. I'm going to cut my fruit in take and up my vegetables.

I look forward to joining you all, hearing of your triumphs and your downs and hope I can in a good few months be an inspiration to others reading my journey.

So Hello :wavey:

Stating S&S for the 1st time, and looking forward to losing lots of lbs

Haya!!!!!! Welcome on board. U sound just like me. I have good intentions but my head is in a wrong place. I actually did not pass my work medical in flying colours as my bmi was 5 points above company policy so I know I might be in trouble. Lets help each other do this. Hopefully I will stick to my shakes today. It's all or nothing because if I taste a little conventional food I can't stop. Good luck hun

Why not order the trial pack as it comes with a shaker and tape measure and a booklet all about the diet?You could get started before payday :) I don't know if the month's supply comes with a shaker or not as I'm on the trial pack myself this week.

I would but my bank balance is zilch !

Tammy looks like your already well on your way. How are you feeling starting?

Back