statistics % lost dont add up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pitbull Daycare, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Pitbull Daycare

Pitbull Daycare Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    not sure if anyone else has noticed this but in the stats it shows %loss this seems well out to me if you think about it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think thats because its the % u have lost of your whole weight of your body not the weight you have left to loose if u know what i mean, you will never loose 100% by their %llost otherwise u would of disapeared! do get what i mean or am i talking nonsense!?!?!
    nic x

4. Surreystar

Surreystar Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Watching what I eat!
    Nicolaann is quite right - if you take the 32lb you have lost and divide by your starting weight of 340lb you get a loss if 9.41%, which is brilliant, well done, also when you have lost your target of 84lb you will have lost 24.7% :D

5. determinator

determinator Banned

the % relates to the % of your body weight you have lost not the % of what you want to loose ...

6. Pitbull Daycare

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    yes i understand that but when u just look at the stats to the left its not very self explanitory and personally id rather see it as the percentage of weight to get to target would make more sense in my eyes

7. determinator

determinator Banned

it would be better if it said % body weight .. but I like looking and seeing I have lost 26.5 % of my body weight ... !

8. Pitbull Daycare

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(18.24%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    maybe if it was part of the start date and initial weight and weight lost then it would make more sense but to be with the target weight loss and weight lost just dont seem right

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.