statistics % lost dont add up

Pitbull Daycare

not sure if anyone else has noticed this but in the stats it shows %loss this seems well out to me if you think about it.

i think thats because its the % u have lost of your whole weight of your body not the weight you have left to loose if u know what i mean, you will never loose 100% by their %llost otherwise u would of disapeared! do get what i mean or am i talking nonsense!?!?!
nic x

Nicolaann is quite right - if you take the 32lb you have lost and divide by your starting weight of 340lb you get a loss if 9.41%, which is brilliant, well done, also when you have lost your target of 84lb you will have lost 24.7% :D

yes i understand that but when u just look at the stats to the left its not very self explanitory and personally id rather see it as the percentage of weight to get to target would make more sense in my eyes

maybe if it was part of the start date and initial weight and weight lost then it would make more sense but to be with the target weight loss and weight lost just dont seem right

Back