Stay at home mums

Hi I am a stay at home mummy to two sons a 4 year old and 2 year old, I find it hard as if they have things like chips I tend to take a few for myself (just to make sure they are not too hot :rolleyes: )

Hi Julie......welcome to the group. Its been very quiet here lately. I'm guilty of being MIA for a while, we've had a manic few months moving from Leicester to North Devon so had a lot to deal with, I'm back and raring to go again and 2lbs off my pre-holiday weight from last september lol, hoping to be back to that next week if not a little less which would be nice :)

How are we all doing, are well all still about?

Be good to see how everyone is getting on.

Vix xxx

Hi, I started SW last night, can I join in? I have two litte boys, Harry who is 4 and Oliver who is 2, and we're TTC, but I have about 7 stone to lose so that night take a while, and if it doesn't, I at least want to eat a lot healthier during the pregnancy. Plus, every time I get pg for three weeks around month 5 I crave fast food like mad, crazy, like for every meal! lol

Hi

I'm also a sahm. I've got two kids george aged 3 and lorna aged 14 months :)

Most of the time they seem to like the sw meals i cook although sometimes they do have their moments :)

Aww, good luck for school, it seems the kids love it and the mums are sobbing.

I'm fran, full time single mum to Nate (17 months). I've lost 3 stone 8lbs (50lbs) in 33 weeks. I have weigh in on Wednesday mornings so we will see what week 34 has in told for me! I've a lot of weight to lose and hope to get my 4.5 stone award by Christmas.

Best of luck to everyone. :)

As for lunches im a sod for sw chips, hard boiled eggs and salad. Sounds dull but as I always cook new tasty things this is ultimate ease comfort lunch food. The little book of soups is great and as the weather turns I'm sure to be cooking some up. I love the italia

Hi All!

I don't know whether or not I'm actually classed as a stay at home mum but I am on maternity leave - I've got a little 6 week old daughter Ava & I'm hoping to not go back to work next year when my leave is up but we'll have to see!

Ive done SW & had some great success with it, 2 years ago I lost 2 stone & only put back on 7lbs once I relaxed the rules so i'm back! I put on about 3.5 stones in my pregnancy - Ava was a 9lber too! Lost a stone straight after having her with all the gallons of water I had & massive placenta!! I've managed to lose 1.5 stones since. Looking to get down to 10st so I've got about 2 stones + to go as ive been eating like a horse this week - OH's bday

I REALLY need the support to keep pushing me further, I get bored easy so need a bit of motivation!

Looking forward to speaking to you all too :)

Rachel + Ava xxx

i'm a stay at home mum at the moment while i find a job. my little boy is four and is at school all day and it's so hard when i'm bored not to grab the biscuits. Also i'm trying to get a business off the ground so i'm on the computer alot which means i'm constantly thinking of food.

my weight has gone up and down since i started but i've just had my birthday so now nothing to stand in my way till xmas now. hope you ladies are getting on ok x

Back