stayed the same??!

daisydoll

Gold Member
:mad:
i have not cheated, i have done nothing different....so why???
i know it will come off in time, so am not too down about it, but just a bit surprised really.

i bought myself a really nice radley bag as a treat for losing 2 stone today ( as i was only 1lb off i assumed i'd lost more than 1lb) - do you reckon i ought to take it back as i am a fraud!!

daisy x

Aw hugs Daisy. :hug99:

No don't take the bag back - you stuck to the programme and fully deserve the reward. The 2 stone will be there next week.

A lady in my group lost zero in week 5, then followed that by a massive loss of 7lb in week 6. This week she lost zero again. We're all different.

Did you take any medication? Another lady in the group was taking some pain killers for a bad back. She actually put on 2lb despite otherwise sticking to the programme.

Nowt so wierd as folks.

Yeah, I guess your body isn't a machine and it is a demanding thing for it, losing all this weight in a short space of time. Probably just water weight - would TOTM have affected it at all?

But it's natural for your body to lose more weight some weeks and less in others..

Stick with it, there's no way you can stay that weight forever whilst doing this diet 100%! And 2 stone in just a few weeks really is incredible. The rest will come off, don't worry.

i'm not too worried really - i think i'm just a slow loser? there's nothing else i can do, i'm sticking to it 100%

The week after my TOTM i only lost 2lb last month and this is the equivilent week this month, so maybe its a pattern forming?

Whatever, it will come off next week! ( - it'd blinkin better do!)
daisy x

Don't despair. :)

When I was doing foundation, a lady there only lost literally about 1 pound per week. Some weeks she lost nothing even while following the regime, though she did night shifts and admitted to usually only having 3 of her 4 food packs per day... I'm not sure her age had anything to do with it (she was about 54?), but ... goes to show - EAT ALL YOUR PACKS, and that we're all different.

:)

Hi Daisy

Can sympathise as you know as had a couple of low losses a few weeks ago for no apparent reason .... its not so bad when you have a good reason such as totm (my reason for only 2lb this week) but frustrating when you can't work out why and sometimes there just is no rhyme or reason.

I'm sure you will catch up next week and defo don't take that Radley bag back!

x

Hi Daisy don't despair your body will probably give you a good loss next weigh in!
Keep the bag as a well done for your losses so far!!!

Keep the bag, unless you feel really guilty and I'll take it off your hands, because Radley bags are my absolute favourites and I've got one on my "wanted" list :p

Seriously, I won't post them again but my weekly losses were not uniform, with less than a lb some weeks and there was definately a pattern.

Now you've been going a few weeks you'll be able to spot the pattern and like you said, not worry about it overly :)

Daisy keep the faith :) and the bag! I have had 2 weeks when I have sts and some low losses- no idea why but it all works out in the end.

Back