ProPoints Staying Motivated

kelliej

Hi guys Ive been going to WW on and off over the last couple of years but this time has been the only time ive stuck at it! Ive been going to the classes for 8 weeks now and have had a loss each week but I am noticing now I am just loosing 1lb each week even though I have started training for a 10k run in the summer and I a doing more excercise than I ever done. I know a pound a week is a good healthy loss but I am starting to feel like Im loosing motivation because Im not seeing those big losses each week! :(

Has anyone else ever felt like this? Ay tips on how to get my motivation back? :confused:

A pound a week is fantastic... and it's brilliant that you've lost each week and been attending the classes.

I guess perhaps you need to look at how far you've come and maybe look at other ways of measuring your success like how much further or better you can run. Or how many inches you've lost. Weight loss is fantastic but it's not the only thing which you use to help you judge success.

Keep up the great work :D xxx

A pound a week is fantastic... and it's brilliant that you've lost each week and been attending the classes.

I guess perhaps you need to look at how far you've come and maybe look at other ways of measuring your success like how much further or better you can run. Or how many inches you've lost. Weight loss is fantastic but it's not the only thing which you use to help you judge success.

Keep up the great work :D xxx

Awh thank you! I think I maybe doing too much in a week and gaining some muscle so I think Ill cut my running down into smaller runs a few times a week! Im still seeing a good inch loss so I guess Ill just have to focus on that!! I had a bad day yesterday and grazed on not so good foods all day but I woke up this morning feeling much better about everything! One bad day in 8 weeks isnt so bad I guess :)

Back