staying on track when sick

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mummy_Helen, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm feeling really rough today with a cold and stinking headache and have a feeling I'm not going to be up to cooking from scratch like I normally do.. I'm having a really good week so far (SW wise) so I don't want to ruin it.

Has anyone got some quick and easy recipes or ideas for EE? I'll be having toast with (syn free) pate for breakfast with some fruit and I can have a muller lite for a snack, but at dinner/tea I'm worried I'll go for the easy option and just grab whatever I can that I can eat with minimal cooking. (which likely won't stick to the plan).

HELP!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Jacket potatoes are always easy? with beans and some spices or tuna and salad prehaps. i know its not exactly gordon ramsey but it'd be sticking to plan :) i hope you are feeling better very soon xx

4. Browsie

Browsie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If I'm feeling down/ill I love slimming world chips with HE cheese and beans. It feels so naughty but is free on a green day. Alternitavly, have whatever your feeling like and keep track of your syns. Just try not to go over your weekly syn value. Oh and don't forget to syn and medicines you have.

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Veg Stir fry is always a good option with prawns, chicken or beef strips with some Low Fat Super Noodles ?

Roasted Chicken with Veg and Potatoe

Grilled Chicken Salad with Pasta

Hope you get well soon!

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for the ideas, I have some stir fry veg, and prawns so might do a spicy prawn stir fry... (Or get hubby to make it... since I am feeling even worse this afternoon. I don't actually feel hungry at all but I know I've got to try to eat something.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.