staying on track when sick

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
I'm feeling really rough today with a cold and stinking headache and have a feeling I'm not going to be up to cooking from scratch like I normally do.. I'm having a really good week so far (SW wise) so I don't want to ruin it.

Has anyone got some quick and easy recipes or ideas for EE? I'll be having toast with (syn free) pate for breakfast with some fruit and I can have a muller lite for a snack, but at dinner/tea I'm worried I'll go for the easy option and just grab whatever I can that I can eat with minimal cooking. (which likely won't stick to the plan).

HELP!!

Jacket potatoes are always easy? with beans and some spices or tuna and salad prehaps. i know its not exactly gordon ramsey but it'd be sticking to plan :) i hope you are feeling better very soon xx

If I'm feeling down/ill I love slimming world chips with HE cheese and beans. It feels so naughty but is free on a green day. Alternitavly, have whatever your feeling like and keep track of your syns. Just try not to go over your weekly syn value. Oh and don't forget to syn and medicines you have.

Veg Stir fry is always a good option with prawns, chicken or beef strips with some Low Fat Super Noodles ?

Roasted Chicken with Veg and Potatoe

Grilled Chicken Salad with Pasta

Hope you get well soon!

Thanks for the ideas, I have some stir fry veg, and prawns so might do a spicy prawn stir fry... (Or get hubby to make it... since I am feeling even worse this afternoon. I don't actually feel hungry at all but I know I've got to try to eat something.

Back