Staying on track.

Hey Eeryone, feeling down today, finding it very hard to stay on track, just want to eat crap!!!:(
Hi, just to say, I feel your pain! I was like that last night - couldn't sleep for thinking about cake. It's ridiculous isn't it - just an overwhelming all consuming feeling! Well, if it's any help, mine passed and I didn't give in, I'm pleased about that. Hope yours passes too, one day at a time's all we can do! xx:)

have you tried making a scan bran chocolate cake? I find it really satisfies chocolate cravings and fills you up, lovely! x

Don't worry, we all have days like this. In fact, I had about 3 weeks solid of just bingeing and not really sticking to plan. We're only human, and sometimes these things happen.

If you're craving chocolate, then have some. As long as you stay within your Syns then there is no reason not to. A Freddo is only 5 Syns, and a Curly Wurly 6 - stick them in the freezer for a couple of minutes and they last even longer!

So far I've been back on plan 100% this week (my SW week starts on a Wednesday). I'm find that if I crave something, or feel like I'm going to binge, simply thinking to myself "What do I want more? This packet of biscuits (or other naughty treat), or a good weight loss this week" - I know which I'd choose each and every time!!

Do you have any targets you're aiming for? I also find that helps to keep me on track - it gives me something to work towards. For example, I'm going to Marmaris in September, and I want to look (and feel!) good in my Bikini. This is exactly why I'm back on plan and will continue to stay that way.

You can do this!

Princess stevie, I have so much weight to lose 8-10at, I have 1 goal, my boyfriend said if I get down to 16 st we can try for a baby. I'm suffering with depression at the mo and I have an underactive thyroid so it's harder to lose weight, just find it really really hard sometimes.

Princess stevie, I have so much weight to lose 8-10at, I have 1 goal, my boyfriend said if I get down to 16 st we can try for a baby. I'm suffering with depression at the mo and I have an underactive thyroid so it's harder to lose weight, just find it really really hard sometimes.

Well, what a lovely thing to aim for! I'm really willing you on - that would be fantastic!

I'm a strong believe in if you want something bad enough, you will get it. So you just stick at it and I'm sure everything will work out for you.

Just sometimes I feel like I'm never going to get there x thank you for the support. X

You're welcome chick. Just take each day as it comes. I know you will do it! xx

I had a very good day yesterday till 3pm I then bought a packet of mini eggs and a packet of ginger nut biscuit and eat 3/4 of them with tea yesterday. Thoroughly bloated after.

I watched a woman eat a biscuit in a shop the other day and I thought Ive not had a biscuit for over a year and it set me off wanting one or 20, anyway I did it Im over it and back to normal today.

I hope you get through your bad day and feel better soon.:)

I'm same lately I've felt so tired and run down and chocolate is all that's on my mind

Back