Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Good luck with Ofsted Shrimpy!

Just seen these from Batchelor's on Asda's website and they are 3 for £1!

Cup a Pasta, Chicken, dried, made up as directed, 52g sachet - 1 syn on Extra Easy or green/10.5 on original

Cup a Pasta, Creamy Cheese, dried, made up as directed, 49g sachet 1.5 syn on Green or extra easy/ 10 syns on Original

Cup a Pasta, Roast Vegetable, dried, made up as directed, 54g sachet - Free on Green or extra easy/ 10.5 syns on original

Cup a Pasta, Tomato & Herb, dried, made up as directed, 54g sachet - Free on Green or extra easy/ 10 syns on original

Also in Sainsbury's at the moment they are doing 6 cans of Pepsi Max for £1 (offer finishes 28th June)and 2 litres of Pepsi Max for £1(offer finishes 21st June)!

Today seems to have gone really well. I was observed, I got a satisfactory. I wanted better but the kids clamed up and sat like lemons. *mih* Nothing I can do!

Today's Food- I over ate. Seriously, but still on plan, just way too much and that meant I only lost 0.5lbs, despite my scales at home yesterday saying 2. Oh well, still in target!

Breakfast: Oat So Simple (HExB) made with some milk (part of HExA 250ml total) with apple (s). An entire punnett of strawberries (ss)

Break: Pineapple (ss) and nectarine medley (nectarine (s), apple (s), mango (s), grapes)

Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), lettuce (s), cabbage (s), peppers (s), sweetcorn). Apple, Tutti Fruitti Medley (mango, pineapple (s), melon (ss), kiwi (s) & grapes (s)).

Snack at weigh in: Apple & pear (s)

Dinner: Smoked Haddock risotto (rice, egg, smoked haddock (s), onions (s), scallions (s), spinach (s), stock). Raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with yogurt

Big (hugs) Shrimpy - glad that things went okay with Ofsted - I can't begin to think how stressful yesterday was for you.

It's such an amazing achievement to stay within target.:clap: I've heard so many members say that staying within target is harder then losing the weight in the first place and you've done so amazingly well!:D

Shrimpy - just noticed that at Tesco's Galaxy Caramel Bars are buy one get one free - two packs for £1.30 - the offer finishes 5th July!:D

I had one at lunch-time and am now completely addicted! lol!!

Last edited:
Hi Shrimpy,

Well done on maintaining. You are a superstar. Your smoked haddock rissotto sounds delicious - do you have a recipe please ? And does it freeze ?

Sorry to hear that your Ofsted assessment didn't go as well as hoped, however you did your bit so I have my fingers crossed for your school.

Regarding being a consultant - are you able to just do holiday cover to see how it goes ?? I presume that they give you plenty of contact details of other consultants to talk to ? As someone else said, there are a few consultants on here ('Maxine' - became a consultant relatively recently although I haven't seen her post for a while so I don't know how she's getting on).

Must go to bed now !

Gail x

How is it going shrimpy?? Any decisions-must be hard!! I am not sure I would be able to do it with school as well.....

Oof! It's been a busy couple of days. I think i have decided to put it off, I need to phone my old C and tell her, but I haven't had any time to do anything! I fell asleep on wednesday just after drinking a huge bucket of coffee and eat my syns (HiFi Bar -6 & a Fox's triple 4.5)

Then Yesterday's food looks like this:

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with milk from HExA allowance with a grated apple (s) & then a pear (s)
Break: Millionaire shortbread minibite (4.5syn). A grapefruit (ss), then raspberries (ss) & yogurt
Lunch: Jacket potato & baked beans (ss), pineapple & satsuma
Snack: Banana, apple
Dinner: Quorn chilli (quorn (s), mushrooms (s), passata (s), onions (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), garlic, mexican bean mix) with rice
Pud: Banofee Style pud (Ben's butterscotch hiFi 0.5HExB, quark, sweetner, banana, caramel flavouring)
Treat: 25g caramel snack a jack (5.0syns) & a Ben Hi Fi (0.5HExB)
Total syns: 9.5

Today then:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with milk from HExA allowance with a grated apple (s) & then a banana
Break: Apple (s), raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with sweetned quark
Lunch: Noodle salad (noodles, courgette (s), peppers (s), scallions(s), leek(s), soy sauce, herbs). Grapefruit (ss), apple. Asda Mini Whirly bar (3.0syns)
Snack: 2 apples!!!!
Dinner: Chicken Madras (chicken (s), onion (s), courgette (s), scallions (s), passata (s), garlic, spinach (s), chopped tomatoes (s)) with rice.

I'm stuffed!

I'm glad I finally have some time to myself. Yesterday I went to my exercise class and then just collapsed in crazy ramblings before husband sent me to bed!

Gail- I have a recipe, I'll dig it out and post it in a bit.

In terms of OfSTED, we (the school) have done really well and it should be officially announced soon that we're out of Special Measures! Over 80% of lessons were good or outstanding... so that's fab!!!

Thank you all for your support, sorry i have been somewhat in communicado, but I'm back again... mostly, until i fall asleep tonight!

I really was!!!! Sooooooooooooooo glad it's over! My plan for tonight is to try and catch up a bit then, sleeeeeeeeeeeep!

I was in school in Wed at 6:30am til 4:30 and then on Thurs 7:00 -4:30. So... craaaaaaaazy busy! But at least we're out now!

After I catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must.... read... minimins!

Good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No bed before syns!

Ah I know Chick inspections are hateful.....the school I was in this year is now in formal intervention!

:(

We were in Special measures- which meant termly HMI imspections and termly Local Authority inspections, with a whole new management team (or rather "leadership" team) put in and executive head appointed by the LEA to "sort us out". But, we have improved dramatically and our results are vastly improved... so :) Tho, the Sci results are WELL ABOVE nat average... :D

Yeah, That is what is happening to us :(

Again, our Science results are grand-it is the english department which really sank the school!!!

grrr
:479::flamingmad::rant2:

Back