Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Hi Mollusc!

Long time no hear/see/correspond etc.

Not on a lot of late. Looks like you're the same.

Trust you're good and maintaining like the best of us.;)

Hi Mollusc!

Long time no hear/see/correspond etc.

Not on a lot of late. Looks like you're the same.

Trust you're good and maintaining like the best of us.;)

Oi Maximus! You had me all excited there, I thought Shrimpster had updated!!

Come back Shrimpy! Or God Damn it, I will start a petition ;)

Hello lovelies! I Am back I think! Fallen out of target twice but mostly doing OK work is utterly mental health at the moment. The pressure on me is immense. Hope you are all doing good. Will do a proper catch up soon!

Not really much to report... I have been busy with boring work things. Exam time round 1 has been and gone and the results were mostly as predicted. The big mad rush for the next set has started so, I will probably continue to be busy. I am still eating pretty much the same as before, but my weight is wobbling, which is driving me ever so slightly crazy! I am almost a year at target if I manage to stay here. So, yeah, I am still plodding along. Though the next big thing is my thirtieth in April. I can do a quick food update., and later though.

I have got a new phone and downloaded the minimins app. Out of target and not sure why. Doing a fish week to accelerate loss, i hope. Husband is taking me away next monday, so I would like to be back in range before going away. Been a good girl today.
Breakfast: oat so simple made with milk and water with grated apple and frozen raspberries.
Snack: banana, apple & pear
Late lunch: tinned mackerel followed by a fruit salad (stawberries, banana & pineapple)
Snack: Alpen light (3.0)
Dinner: scallop, broccoli, and spinach fritatta served with a watercress salad (peppers, red onions and cherry tomatoes)
Pud: fruit salad (melon, kiwi,apple and orange).
So...a nice red day. I hope all this being good pays off!

I think I should be online a bit more... I hope!

Hey you, glad to see you are still here. Will catch up on diaries soon.

cheekychinchilla said:
Hellooooooo :D Where are you off with the Mr? Hope you enjoy the fishy week and it gives you a nice loss. Good luck.xx

Hiya! I believe he is taking me to Prague, but it is supposed to be a surprise... Weighing in very soon. Will inform when i get back.

I lost 3.5lbs!!! Whoooooop! I am back in target range. So happy, just hope the holibobs dont knock me too far out again!

:wavey: Well done Missus! Fantastic loss :D

Prague is where we went on honeymoon almost five years ago. Sooooo looking forward to going. I can hardly believe the loss and hoping to continue being good for the next few days to limit the gain while away.

So now, over a year at target.. Well 1 year and 1 week. LOL
Though out tonight for a meal with friends, going off plan for this and then Prague, so I will probably be right back out but a 30th is a big deal, right?

Oi! And you giving out to me for not checking in :p ;)

Back