Staying to class & SOW

I will succeed!!!
Just wondering...how do Cs keep track of who stays week in and week out? Do they mark our WI sheets? I've never noticed them doing it, they just ask if you are staying or not and make two piles.

But how does the C know 100% for SOW?

Just curious...I know the digital things will help but we're not that advanced yet.

x

To get SOW you need to have lost or STS the previous week and stay to the class to get told you're SOW. Doesn't matter if you've never stayed to a single class before. That's how i understand it anyway.

As for knowing who has stayed and who hasn't, I think that must just be down to a good memory!

mine goes through the sheets whilst doing fun tech then we can shout out if the person has gone and we get the points if they lose that way she knows whose stayed

That got me thinking though. I reckon there must be something built in to it though ie common sense and discretion, in case someone attends the class with an amazing loss but usually goes elsewhere

Sorry I am being thick - I thought you had to stay to the group the week BEFORE...der.

Thanks xxx

You do have to have stayed to group the previous week hun. xx

I don't know how they keep track of it on the paper system, I think mine used to put a tick next to the week or something like that so she could see at a glance who stayed. Thank goodness for the electronic system I say!!

Not at ours. You have to have had a loss or maintain the previous week, and have stayed to class this week...and be the biggest loss of those who've stayed at class this week.
You don't need to have stayed to class last week as well, as long as you were weighed at class last week! This might not technically be correct, but that's the way she does it :)

Ooooh, controversial......

Just shows how classes differ. At my group, if the ACTUAL slimmer of the week isn't in the group it used to go to the next one down, but not now - the certificate gets saved for the person when they come the next week and the fruit gets raffled off.

Not at ours. You have to have had a loss or maintain the previous week, and have stayed to class this week...and be the biggest loss of those who've stayed at class this week.
You don't need to have stayed to class last week as well, as long as you were weighed at class last week! This might not technically be correct, but that's the way she does it :)

I think ours is done this way, although SOW isn't necessarily the person who lost the most weight. I won it when I'd lost just 1lb, but I had lost something like 3.5lbs the previous week.

Our consultant just reads from her little electronic palm thing. She goes through it ticking off everyone who is there or not.

Our class is still on the paper format and ours is like Hellie's. The slimmer of the week has to be someone who has stayed to class so if the actual biggest loser hasn't stayed they miss out. The basket of goodies goes to whoever has lost the most and fulfills the criteria (no gain previous week). Our basket isn't just fruit though, we can bring anything to put in! I've won it the last 3 weeks (last week I was technically the SOW, the previous two weeks it was because the SOW hadn't stayed to class. One of those weeks I shared the basket). I was ladened down with goodies!! Lots of tins and packages as well as yogurts, fruit, sugar free squash, tuna, etc etc!! It's definitely worth winning :D

If the class has the electronic system, the consultant doesn't have to work it out - the name pops up on her little magic hand-held gadget!

that's how my consultant does it as well.

Our class is still on the paper format and ours is like Hellie's. The slimmer of the week has to be someone who has stayed to class so if the actual biggest loser hasn't stayed they miss out. The basket of goodies goes to whoever has lost the most and fulfills the criteria (no gain previous week). Our basket isn't just fruit though, we can bring anything to put in! I've won it the last 3 weeks (last week I was technically the SOW, the previous two weeks it was because the SOW hadn't stayed to class. One of those weeks I shared the basket). I was ladened down with goodies!! Lots of tins and packages as well as yogurts, fruit, sugar free squash, tuna, etc etc!! It's definitely worth winning :D

Oh ours is crap. People never remember to bring stuff in. You would be lucky to get 2 bananas and 2 oranges FFS. but then everything about our group is crap :cry:
When we weigh in, whoever does the weighing marks on the sheets LE for a left early. and if thats not there then the consulstant knows you stayed.

Back