Staying to class....

Gemma im like you, my first weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs but when she said my name and that i had lost, i swear i went bright red and everyone was saying ah look how red she is and that was making me go redder, but never mind ha, but i know how u feel hun xx

To be honest, i would be seriously miffed if i thought my consultant was following my posts on here (or anyone i knew in real life, for that matter) It's a shame you can't change your username, but here's a thought - when you go to another group, don't tell the consultant about this forum, or if you do, don't mention your username.

To be honest, i would be seriously miffed if i thought my consultant was following my posts on here (or anyone i knew in real life, for that matter) It's a shame you can't change your username, but here's a thought - when you go to another group, don't tell the consultant about this forum, or if you do, don't mention your username.
I wished i never said about this forum now...
I was just being friendly.
I was thinking of changing my user name but then my friend on here wont no its me!
I didnt give her my user name she must have searched! :(

I stay for class as I feel this keeps me motivated but I feel quite shy when she does the weight loss & then asks how you have been doing. I usually try & get it over with very quickly. I think my Consultant has sort of noticed this & doesn't spend much time on me.

When I first went to class on my own I felt very isolated as everyone seemed to know each other. As the weeks have went on it has got easier & now if someone else joins on their own I always try to make them feel welcome.

Back