Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: 6/6/13 Day One I CAN DO THIS

Mememe how have u found today?

Today has been really hard! When it's a weekday your in a routine and its easier to cope with. Weekends throw it out.

but I'm still in track! You been ok?

When is your weigh day? X

It's fine to moan, we all do it! Just don't loose focus of why your on this weight plan :D I want to loose almost 4stone in total. My start weight was 14.4st and I want to be 10.7, as I've ALWAYS yo-yoed as I love food! So I want a half stone 'buffer' up to 11st, once I go up to that, it will be time to rain everything in again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you managed to stick to it Mememe? I've really struggled today too! xx

Have you managed to stick to it Mememe? I've really struggled today too! xx

Hi Hun, yes but only just!! I'm ok now. 2-7 are now my worst hours lol weekends are always the worst

i hope you've kept with it? X

When is your weigh day? X

I'm coping only because I'm starting to see the loss! And I've had a couple of people ask if I've lost weight (not telling many people if I can help it) so that's great motivation :D keep strong Hun, we know it will be worth it. My weigh in day is Thursday, when's yours? x

I'm coping only because I'm starting to see the loss! And I've had a couple of people ask if I've lost weight (not telling many people if I can help it) so that's great motivation :D keep strong Hun, we know it will be worth it. My weigh in day is Thursday, when's yours? x

Fantastic that others re noticing! You must be so happy!
my weigh day is Friday x

My weigh in day is thurs aswell.. I hope i lose plenty coz it will keep me wanting to stay on amd keep losing. Im 13st9 want to get to 10st im inly 5ft3 so doesnt help.. I have aan hourglass figure so iv got a small waist, wide hips and bum n thighs HUGGE LOL itl be nice to feel comfy in clothes again and look in the mirror and think u look nice for once.. X

My weigh in day is thurs aswell.. I hope i lose plenty coz it will keep me wanting to stay on amd keep losing. Im 13st9 want to get to 10st im inly 5ft3 so doesnt help.. I have aan hourglass figure so iv got a small waist, wide hips and bum n thighs HUGGE LOL itl be nice to feel comfy in clothes again and look in the mirror and think u look nice for once.. X

Lol Nazz your describing me but I'm slightly shorter and is stone heavier lol

Glad you've stuck with it. It will be well worth it to see the results on Thursday! X

If your finding it really too hard, then have something that won't knock you out of ketosis, like a can of tuna in spring water, or some cooked chicken. Make sure you keep up with the water intake too xx

Hello everyone ,

I started CD on the 29th of April then stoped for about two weeks and just started again yesterday, and I am not turning back.

How u feeling today nazz? Hope u have a good day I agree have some chicken or tuna if you struggle and it won't knock you out of ketosis xx

Hey hayley, im feeling ok just got home from work and had a vegetable shake.. Hows it going for u?

Back