Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Hi Doll,
you haven't posted for a little while :( hope your doing ok now and still on plan. Would love an update! I'm down 5 this week which brings it to 1st9lbs in 4 weeks xxx

Hi Doll, you haven't posted for a little while :( hope your doing ok now and still on plan. Would love an update! I'm down 5 this week which brings it to 1st9lbs in 4 weeks xxx

Hey chick! I'm ok just been stressed with work lately! So I'm doing step three for the time being and I was feeling stressed to the max whilst doing ss! I know ill get there but it's just a long journey and I need to realise that it's a day by day thing!

Well done on your amazing loss! That's fab! Hope your doing well and having a good strata to the week xx

Hey chick! I'm ok just been stressed with work lately! So I'm doing step three for the time being and I was feeling stressed to the max whilst doing ss! I know ill get there but it's just a long journey and I need to realise that it's a day by day thing!

Well done on your amazing loss! That's fab! Hope your doing well and having a good strata to the week xx

After a busy inital few weeks on here I have found work get's in the way of me posting recently :p Hope step 3 is going well for you!

Hey chick! I'm ok just been stressed with work lately! So I'm doing step three for the time being and I was feeling stressed to the max whilst doing ss! I know ill get there but it's just a long journey and I need to realise that it's a day by day thing! Well done on your amazing loss! That's fab! Hope your doing well and having a good strata to the week xx
Hi Gemma_charlotte, I've just been reading your diary. Hope you don't mind me jumping on. I've restarted today so fingers crossed I can keep at it.
Good luck on step three

After a busy inital few weeks on here I have found work get's in the way of me posting recently :p Hope step 3 is going well for you!

I know the feeling too well :) how are you getting on?

I didn't want to do step three but when I spoke to my consultant she said it was better than cheating over and over. Sounds silly but it still feels like cheating know you can eat on the strictness of the diet :) I know I'll get there but jeeeez the light at the end of the tunnel is a distant one lol xx

Hi Gemma_charlotte, I've just been reading your diary. Hope you don't mind me jumping on. I've restarted today so fingers crossed I can keep at it. Good luck on step three

Hey Gemma :) no don't be silly I love reading other peoples journeys so the more the merrier and. I'm feeling really determined this week as I think it's sunk in that there's not long till christmas and I wanna shift as much as possible!

How's everything going with you? What step you on? Hope your in the zone :)

Hey Gemma :) no don't be silly I love reading other peoples journeys so the more the merrier and. I'm feeling really determined this week as I think it's sunk in that there's not long till christmas and I wanna shift as much as possible! How's everything going with you? What step you on? Hope your in the zone :)
Hi Gemma-Charlotte, I've also realised it's nearly Christmas plus I have a ball to go to on the 7th of nov so need to squeeze into my dress as I font want to buy a new one.
I'm on ss+ as I wanted the milk allowance but I think I may be having a bit to much.
How you getting on today?

Hi Gemma-Charlotte, I've also realised it's nearly Christmas plus I have a ball to go to on the 7th of nov so need to squeeze into my dress as I font want to buy a new one. I'm on ss+ as I wanted the milk allowance but I think I may be having a bit to much. How you getting on today?

Hey Gemma! Hope you had a good rest of the week! How did you get on? Mine wasn't too bad! It's weird adjusting to a new plan.. I've felt really bloated this week so not sure whether it'll work as quickly as I want it to.. Have a good weekend :)

So after an emotional chat with my consultant I'm back on plan.. Day two of ss and I'm feeling good. She's going away on Saturday so seeing her mid week so defo want to loose a couple of pounds to keep the motivation going! Just had a massive clear out of my wardrobe of things I was in denial of keeping (things too big and out of style)..

Now for my first product of the day.. Porridge!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :) xx

You can do it! It's hard but it'll be worth it we just need to make the sacrifices. I had porridge for breakfast today and it wasn't great but it'll do lol.. Day 1 for me and just knocking back this water.

Hey Viita!

Good luck for day one let me know how you get on :)

I'm actually feeling really positive about things this week and looking forward to WI on Wednesday!

I was meant to have porridge this morning but made it far too watery so had to chuck it away... Going to hang on till lunch then have a shake.. Coffee and water to fill me up :)

I just keep thinking that I'm the one that's done this to myself and it's only up to me to correct it!

Happy Monday!! xx

Hey Gemma! Hope you had a good rest of the week! How did you get on? Mine wasn't too bad! It's weird adjusting to a new plan.. I've felt really bloated this week so not sure whether it'll work as quickly as I want it to.. Have a good weekend :)
Hi Gemma, sorry I'm only just replying, I've been in Bristol this weekend seeing the bf ( only see him once a fortnight) and let's just say I wasn't good, I'm getting back in plan tomorrow tho, which isn't really a lot of time to shift some weight which I wanted to do before I go to a ball on the 7th of November.
Hope you're getting on ok

Hey Gemma, Going well so far.. Nearly at the end of my 1.5L bottle of Volvic. Thank god. My porridge was WAY too thick but I still ate it lol... It wasn't nice but hey. What shakes, soups and porridges do you recommend? We can do it! I want to lose 3 stone by January and it seems like that is very very achieveable Roll on lunch time! xoxo

Yay well done for a fab first day! You'll soon start loving the unbloated feeling :)

I find the porridge very temperamental! I guess this whole diet is trial and error!

Shakes.. Chocolate, cappuccino (with an added teaspoon of instant coffee) toffee and walnut, and banana :) lol don't take my work for it aaas everyone's tastes are different but you'll soon find your favs :) soups I only ever have chicken and mushroom or leek and potato.. And porridges.. Apple and cinnamon or maple and pecan :) hope that helps

That is very achievable! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! Water and positivity is key :) xx

Hi Gemma, sorry I'm only just replying, I've been in Bristol this weekend seeing the bf ( only see him once a fortnight) and let's just say I wasn't good, I'm getting back in plan tomorrow tho, which isn't really a lot of time to shift some weight which I wanted to do before I go to a ball on the 7th of November. Hope you're getting on ok

Hope you had a nice time Gem!

If your only bad once a fortnight then that is blooming good going... And it's the 'getting back on plan' which really matters :)

All is good here.. Actually looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday cos I've worked hard and I'll have been 100% for 5 days xx

Hope you had a nice time Gem! If your only bad once a fortnight then that is blooming good going... And it's the 'getting back on plan' which really matters :) All is good here.. Actually looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday cos I've worked hard and I'll have been 100% for 5 days xx
5 days 100% is brilliant, I sometimes have a can of tuna at night which I shouldn't as I have milk aready. I've got 2 weeks to try and lose a bit for the ball then a couple of days off then back on plan for Christmas.
I had a lovely weekend thanks.
Hope you get a good lose on Wednesday, which I'm sure you will x

5 days 100% is brilliant, I sometimes have a can of tuna at night which I shouldn't as I have milk aready. I've got 2 weeks to try and lose a bit for the ball then a couple of days off then back on plan for Christmas. I had a lovely weekend thanks. Hope you get a good lose on Wednesday, which I'm sure you will x

Don't try to be too hard on yourself :) the biggest decision is to actually start the diet and you've done that! It'll take time for your mindset to adjust as well as your body so your doing better than you think! :) :)

I'm gonna try and post on here everyday cos I've recently realised how much of a motivation it is to say you've had another 100% day and to see how others are doing :) xx

Don't try to be too hard on yourself :) the biggest decision is to actually start the diet and you've done that! It'll take time for your mindset to adjust as well as your body so your doing better than you think! :) :) I'm gonna try and post on here everyday cos I've recently realised how much of a motivation it is to say you've had another 100% day and to see how others are doing :) xx
Thanks Gemma.
I look forward to reading your posts and us both being able to say 100% days x

Yay well done for a fab first day! You'll soon start loving the unbloated feeling :)

I find the porridge very temperamental! I guess this whole diet is trial and error!

Shakes.. Chocolate, cappuccino (with an added teaspoon of instant coffee) toffee and walnut, and banana :) lol don't take my work for it aaas everyone's tastes are different but you'll soon find your favs :) soups I only ever have chicken and mushroom or leek and potato.. And porridges.. Apple and cinnamon or maple and pecan :) hope that helps

That is very achievable! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! Water and positivity is key :) xx

Yes it definitely is!
I'm going to try make the porridge again tomorrow and hope for the best. I'd rather it was too runny then too thick.

Just had my mint chocolate shake and it was pretty nice and surprisingly filling..

My councillor told me to down a pint of water with every meal beforehand so I guess that helps too.

How did your day go?

Hi Gemma_Charlotte (and everyone!),

Love this inspirational thread - I'm on day 3 SS, and as I'm 5'8" I'm on 4 shakes a day (to start) and I find it really helps me to have one every 4 hours-ish; i've done this CWP journey in the past and lost 5 stone, so I reckon it's about time I got my life back lol

Back