Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Well so far so good.. Had a little lightheadness earlier but it passed.. Chicken & mushroom soup was surprisingly nice! Little bit of black pepper made it better. Hope your day is going well & your staying strong! xoxo

Hope your ok now :)

Yay glad you liked it! It's my fav! Weirdly I've never added pepper to it.. May try it, never know it might take it to another level lol!

Day has been good! Just about to have my last product :)

Actually feeling really good... May even skip into tomorrow's weigh in hehe...

Although watching the bake off final will have me salivating no doubt lol xx

I have tried this diet before lasted 13 days on 2 different occasions and went down hill after that I tried having a treat this time round (nandos) but realised how pointless it was as it took me out of ketosis I am now on day 14 and feel a lot more comfortable with the diet as rewarding myself with new clothes works well for me lol i do want to weigh myself Wednesday but just don't want to be told bad news lol so figured if I leave it a extra couple of days it will give me a couple extra pounds lost lol. How far in are you now ? how much have you managed to lose so far ?

It great you had that realisation.. See how far you've come now and good your feeling :) always outweighs the need for food or cheeky cheat :) you'll have to invest in a walk in wardrobe soon :) lol

Well I'm restarting so it's day 4 of ss now and I'm feeling good.. But I had started in March! God that seems ages ago!

Getting weighed tomorrow as my consultants on holiday from Saturday! I've lost just under 2.5 stones as I put a little on during the two months I was off! So here we go again lol xx

So today is nearly done.. Been filled with chocolate! Fortunately the sachet liquid kind! So good to chill in the warm with a nice coffee!!!
Hi Gemma, sounds like you're doing really well, well done.
I tried the bars for the 1st time tonight, I'm not convinced and it made my jaw ache.
I'm going to try my best to really knuckle down for the next two weeks.
I saw the comments about hiding arms, I'm the same, I've got lots of dresses but without sleeves so have to wear cardigans all the time. I would love to wear a vest.
Keep up the good work and good luck for tomorrow's wi x

Oh man, shall we plan a Cardi burning ceremony when we reach a mini milestone? Maybe not, come to think of it, planes might come in to land in my back garden!?!

Well done GC! Just having my last Choc Mint .... Really nervous about my weigh in tomorrow for some reason .... No. I'll tell myself it's excitement and get to bed lol .... Good luck tomorrow (although you won't need it - well done hon!) x

Oh man, shall we plan a Cardi burning ceremony when we reach a mini milestone? Maybe not, come to think of it, planes might come in to land in my back garden!?! Well done GC! Just having my last Choc Mint .... Really nervous about my weigh in tomorrow for some reason .... No. I'll tell myself it's excitement and get to bed lol .... Good luck tomorrow (although you won't need it - well done hon!) x
Ha ha I'm up for the cardi burning, my bf hates them.
Good luck off tomorrow

Hope your ok now :)

Yay glad you liked it! It's my fav! Weirdly I've never added pepper to it.. May try it, never know it might take it to another level lol!

Day has been good! Just about to have my last product :)

Actually feeling really good... May even skip into tomorrow's weigh in hehe...

Although watching the bake off final will have me salivating no doubt lol xx

I'm feeling better.. Had a nap for a while and weirdly dreamt of roast chicken which I don't really like lol.. Just had my toffee & walnut shake with some ice thrown in the blender and it was pretty good. What products did you have today?

Hahahaha I can't watch that I would soooooo be drooling lol..

I can't wait to get the bars and stuff... xx

This diet is a funny one it always seems it goes really quick for other people but drags for yourself lol. As soon as you get this first week other the hard bit will be done.

I'm definitely feeling more positive this time round so hopefully i will stick with it. looking forward to my weigh in now on Saturday

Hi Gemma, sounds like you're doing really well, well done. I tried the bars for the 1st time tonight, I'm not convinced and it made my jaw ache. I'm going to try my best to really knuckle down for the next two weeks. I saw the comments about hiding arms, I'm the same, I've got lots of dresses but without sleeves so have to wear cardigans all the time. I would love to wear a vest. Keep up the good work and good luck for tomorrow's wi x

Hey Gemma! Yeh day five and still 100% it's like I'm a changed woman lol

Haha the bars tend to do that when you've not been used to chewing lol I love them though :) a nice treat every now and then!

Thanks chick and I really hope you can get settled into the cambridge way :) you will get there :) keep me up to date xx

Oh man, shall we plan a Cardi burning ceremony when we reach a mini milestone? Maybe not, come to think of it, planes might come in to land in my back garden!?! Well done GC! Just having my last Choc Mint .... Really nervous about my weigh in tomorrow for some reason .... No. I'll tell myself it's excitement and get to bed lol .... Good luck tomorrow (although you won't need it - well done hon!) x

Yes let's haha next summer will be a cardi less season!

Ahh you should be excited!!! :) keep me up to date! Thank you :) only downside is that it's not till half seven boo lol! But will let you know!!! xx

I'm feeling better.. Had a nap for a while and weirdly dreamt of roast chicken which I don't really like lol.. Just had my toffee & walnut shake with some ice thrown in the blender and it was pretty good. What products did you have today? Hahahaha I can't watch that I would soooooo be drooling lol.. I can't wait to get the bars and stuff... xx

Haha you are not alone in dreaming about food.. One day it was so bad, I woke up and actually thought I'd eaten I was like nooooo lol.

I had apple and cinnamon porridge.. Choc tetra and a choc shake for dinner! Was a good day although felt mucky in the evening so maybe I'm heading into ketosis.. I never know lol

Bars are lushhhhh!!

Hope you have a good day :) xx

This diet is a funny one it always seems it goes really quick for other people but drags for yourself lol. As soon as you get this first week other the hard bit will be done. I'm definitely feeling more positive this time round so hopefully i will stick with it. looking forward to my weigh in now on Saturday

That's really true.. I'm just trying to take it day by day and see how far I can go!

Glad your positivity has returned! Sure you'll have a brilliant weigh in on Saturday! Something to focus for indeed :) xx

Haha you are not alone in dreaming about food.. One day it was so bad, I woke up and actually thought I'd eaten I was like nooooo lol.

I had apple and cinnamon porridge.. Choc tetra and a choc shake for dinner! Was a good day although felt mucky in the evening so maybe I'm heading into ketosis.. I never know lol

Bars are lushhhhh!!

Hope you have a good day :) xx

Hahahahaha! I wasn't hungry after my dream surprisingly. If anyones eating I just block it out now. I have tunnel vision. I want to see me 3 stone lighter so if I have to do this to get there then thats what I gotta do!
I haven't had a tetra yet I need to try them.
I'm currently eating the porridge (apple & cinnamon) and I like it because it makes me feel more normal lol... However the maple and walnut is nicer.

Well good luck for your weigh in pleaseeee let us know your loss!!!

xoxo

Hahahahaha! I wasn't hungry after my dream surprisingly. If anyones eating I just block it out now. I have tunnel vision. I want to see me 3 stone lighter so if I have to do this to get there then thats what I gotta do! I haven't had a tetra yet I need to try them. I'm currently eating the porridge (apple & cinnamon) and I like it because it makes me feel more normal lol... However the maple and walnut is nicer. Well good luck for your weigh in pleaseeee let us know your loss!!! xoxo

Yay keep this motivation and determination going! It's fab and it'll certainly rub off on others!

Thank you :) I sure will :) trying to find a balance between not drinking much and emptying my bladder when I can lol! xx

Sorry GC, not trying to dominate your thread but I just read back one of my earlier posts!?! Jeeze, not trying to kill anyone! This is wrong: ".... fill up a 500ml bottle with water .... " I meant fill up one of those little 250ml bottles with water .... eight of those are not so daunting and equal 2 litres when sipped throughout the day. Sorry! xx

Paha think that would cos a little water retention :) xx

Ugh! I hate that - just make sure you wee like a draught horse before hopping on the scales lol xx hope you're having a great day x

Ah really trying chick! Trying to find a balance! Days going well, busy at work so that's a distraction in itself...

When's your weigh in?!! xxx

Back