Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

I already had my weigh in and I'm thrilled to report a 5lb loss :D My normal WI is Saturday am, but went early to keep myself motivated .... It's working lol x

I already had my weigh in and I'm thrilled to report a 5lb loss :D My normal WI is Saturday am, but went early to keep myself motivated .... It's working lol x

Well done you that it fab :) eeeek this is going to be a good day!! That's a good idea.. Sometimes you need to see how well you've done!

Pleased for you :) I always think back to what five lbs actually looks like.. And it's incredible lol! xx

Yay keep this motivation and determination going! It's fab and it'll certainly rub off on others!

Thank you :) I sure will :) trying to find a balance between not drinking much and emptying my bladder when I can lol! xx

How many bottles do you drink a day? I'm doing around 3 litres at the moment I reckon.. Had the leek & potato soup.. It was okay but the chicken & mushroom was better.

How many bottles do you drink a day? I'm doing around 3 litres at the moment I reckon.. Had the leek & potato soup.. It was okay but the chicken & mushroom was better.

I do about four 750ml.. I don't find it too bad as I take big gulps at a time :) plus I have a couple of coffees so it all adds up :) chicken and mushroom is lovely! But glad you've tried others :) xx

Heya been whizzing around today! Hope ur all ok pls let us know how u get on gemma eeek is this ur first weigh in!? Yes totlly up for the cardi burning lol i hate my cardis i caaannot wait to be freeee haha cmon girls we can do this! How u feelin today gemma? Xx

Heya been whizzing around today! Hope ur all ok pls let us know how u get on gemma eeek is this ur first weigh in!? Yes totlly up for the cardi burning lol i hate my cardis i caaannot wait to be freeee haha cmon girls we can do this! How u feelin today gemma? Xx

Ah good, was thinking about your getting on preparing for Saturday! Are you being good for the last couple of days or enjoying them :)

I will do chick, just wanna know now.. And I'm starting to get really tired too lol! Well it's my first weigh in since being 100% on ss so shall see how much this hard work can pay off! Other than that I'm feeling good :) xx

Well done you that it fab :) eeeek this is going to be a good day!! That's a good idea.. Sometimes you need to see how well you've done!

Pleased for you :) I always think back to what five lbs actually looks like.. And it's incredible lol! xx

I know, right? 5lbs of fat off my back for good! Actually, when you think about it I'm lugging around a whole human being on my back .... and my ass,.... and my thighs :eek: Blimey!

It's so difficult for the first week when your at work and the tiredness kicks in, isn't it? Hang in there hon! You just have to make it to tonight and you'll get an almighty injection of energy and euphoria when you see how well you've done x

I'm off work at the moment so it's a hundred times easier for me this time around. Big hugs & keep downing that water xx

Ugh okay so day 3 and going strong but I have NOOOOOO energy lol.. Like NONE at all.. I'm finishing work in 15 mins.. Going to have a nap from 6.30 - 8pm and then have my shake.. Just so so so tired.. Thinking of you Gem! Nearly there! xoxo

This is totally normal, my day was yesterday! Good idea to have a nap and power through!

Nearly there :) whoooop xx

I know, right? 5lbs of fat off my back for good! Actually, when you think about it I'm lugging around a whole human being on my back .... and my ass,.... and my thighs :eek: Blimey! It's so difficult for the first week when your at work and the tiredness kicks in, isn't it? Hang in there hon! You just have to make it to tonight and you'll get an almighty injection of energy and euphoria when you see how well you've done x I'm off work at the moment so it's a hundred times easier for me this time around. Big hugs & keep downing that water xx

Ah I'm glad it's a bit easier for you! Especially when your newly returned :)

Lol I love my big bum.. Hope I keep it! Lol yeh it has been tough but I've even surprised myself at the fact I've been 100% for five days!

Catch up with you later :) xxx

Ah I'm glad it's a bit easier for you! Especially when your newly returned :) Lol I love my big bum.. Hope I keep it! Lol yeh it has been tough but I've even surprised myself at the fact I've been 100% for five days! Catch up with you later :) xxx
Good luck for tonight Gemma.
Let us know how you get on x

Well I'm still in a state of shock but I had to post it on here ASAP

In the five days I've lost 9lbs... Like howwww! My consultant is so over the moon as I was having a meltdown on Saturday! So this has totally amazed me and given me the boost I need. I have a planned day off on Saturday to look forward too but I know I can snap back!

How's everyone's day?

Just made myself a nice tuna salad to celebrate :) xxx

Yay! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Phone battery is dying but I had to pop on to see how you did :) Well done! You must be ecstatic.... I'm so happy for you ; and doesn't this just energise you to keep going? We CAN do this :D So proud of you x

Thank youuuu :) don't think it's quite sunk in yet but I realise a lot of that is water weight but still :)

We can do this for sure :) hope your days been going well? xxx

Well I'm still in a state of shock but I had to post it on here ASAP In the five days I've lost 9lbs... Like howwww! My consultant is so over the moon as I was having a meltdown on Saturday! So this has totally amazed me and given me the boost I need. I have a planned day off on Saturday to look forward too but I know I can snap back! How's everyone's day? Just made myself a nice tuna salad to celebrate :) xxx
Gemma that's brilliant, well done girl!
You've made me determined to keep going.
Enjoy your salad x

Back