Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Thanks Gem! But I'm being totally serious when I say... If I can do this diet then anyone can! It is all in the mind :) How has your day been? xx
My day has been good thanks, I had a can of tuna for tea tonight, who'd have thought just a can of tuna could taste so good.
I also tried the dress on I want to wear for the ball And it fits but a little snug so I've got two weeks to shift half a stone then hopefully it'll be a better fit.
Well done again, I'm really chuffed for you.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

My day has been good thanks, I had a can of tuna for tea tonight, who'd have thought just a can of tuna could taste so good. I also tried the dress on I want to wear for the ball And it fits but a little snug so I've got two weeks to shift half a stone then hopefully it'll be a better fit. Well done again, I'm really chuffed for you. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Glad you've had a good day Gem! Makes all the difference! Wow what a fab incentive! Two weeks should be more than enough to feel gorgeous in that :) you'll have to post a pic after the night!!

Hope you have a good day :) xx

Glad you've had a good day Gem! Makes all the difference! Wow what a fab incentive! Two weeks should be more than enough to feel gorgeous in that :) you'll have to post a pic after the night!! Hope you have a good day :) xx
Morning Gemma, I'll try and post a pic but not sure if I can as I only use my phone.
Hope you have a great day x

Morning lovely! AMAZING news!! 9LB?!! Wowwww!!! Woohoo! Day 4 for me and i'm still 100%.. Finally mastered the porridge so its now quite yummy.. Still very tired but its only temporary.. Hows things over there? xxx

I know was mega surprised!

Yay For the porridge! It's no Quakers lol but it'll do!

Well made it in to work but was only there a couple of hours as had to come home cos I was in such pain with my glands! So I'm on the sofa feeling sorry for myself with a jaw in agony :( got some antibiotics!

Hope your having a good day chick xx

Morning Gemma, I'll try and post a pic but not sure if I can as I only use my phone. Hope you have a great day x

Ah great would love to see, and I bet you'll feel a million dollars!

I've come home ill from work, my glands are ridiculously swollen and sore so feeling sorry for myself on the sofa with a thumping head :(

Hope your having a positive day :) xx

Awwww I hope you feel better.. I've read some stories and i'm really about hair loss on this.. Did any of you guys experience this? If I lost some of my hair i'd be devastated :(

Thank you Viita :) downing water like no tomorrow.. Completely gone off my food.. Well liquid food!

To be honest I'd take that symptom with a pinch of salt.. I haven't experienced it and nobody else that I've spoken to has experienced it so who knows I guess everyone's different :) xx

Ah great would love to see, and I bet you'll feel a million dollars! I've come home ill from work, my glands are ridiculously swollen and sore so feeling sorry for myself on the sofa with a thumping head :( Hope your having a positive day :) xx
Gemma how you doing? Hope you're feeling better x

Thats what my CDC said to me too.. I'll keep the positive thoughts.. Day 4 down & just had a cappuccino shake.. It was pretty nice! How you getting on? Another 100%?

Hey chick, I feel dreadful tbh, my right side of my face is so swollen, and went to the doctors and have a viral infection hence why my glands are so swollen I think!

Been ss+ for the last couple but still 100% in that sense!

How you been getting on? xx

Hey Gemma! Not feeling great tbh and not looking my best either, never knew glands could swell up this much! But on antibiotics so hope they kick in soon! How have you been getting on? xx
Awe Gemma that's rubbish! I hope you start feeling better soon.
I've been getting on ok thanks, hungry but managing.
Make sure you get plenty of rest x

Had my second weigh-in today and have lost 7 pounds which I am happy with. So that's 18 pound lighter from my start weight :) Hope everyone is having a good day.

Had my second weigh-in today and have lost 7 pounds which I am happy with. So that's 18 pound lighter from my start weight :) Hope everyone is having a good day.

That's fab for 2 weeks, well done :)

Hey Gemma! Not feeling great tbh and not looking my best either, never knew glands could swell up this much! But on antibiotics so hope they kick in soon! How have you been getting on? xx

Just reading your diary, as a re starter myself I can identify with lots of what you have said.
Hope you feel much better soon x

Back