Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Hi Gemma, how you doing? Are you feeling any better? Hope you're ok x

Hey Gemma lovely to hear from you! I'm getting there thanks, still got a swollen jaw line from the glands.. Been awful but ready to kick start a new week! How's everything going with you? Hope you're rocking it!! xxx

Still 100% over here.. Poor lovely.. I've been fighting off a chest infection these last few weeks its so stubborn! Pee'd on a stick today and I am in ketosis and right in the middle of the colour chart.. YAY.. xoxo

Hey lovely, how's you? Having a good cambridge weekend? I'm feeling better thanks, ready for a fresh week! Starti to get plans for New Years which I'm using as an incentive :) hope your good a flying :) xx

Heya been whizzing around today! Hope ur all ok pls let us know how u get on gemma eeek is this ur first weigh in!? Yes totlly up for the cardi burning lol i hate my cardis i caaannot wait to be freeee haha cmon girls we can do this! How u feelin today gemma? Xx

Soon how is the cambridge newbie! Hope you had a positive first day to set you up :) keep us informed and you have our backing all the way :) you'll be feeling fab before you know it xxx

Hey Gemma lovely to hear from you! I'm getting there thanks, still got a swollen jaw line from the glands.. Been awful but ready to kick start a new week! How's everything going with you? Hope you're rocking it!! xxx
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better Gem.
I'm sure you'll do great this week.
I'm ok thanks, I have nibbled a few things but nothing major.
Going to be 100% for the rest of the week then I see the bf at the week but I really want to stay on track as it's the ball the Thursday after next so I'll be off plan then x

Hey lovely to meet a new face! Feeling better thank you and ready to start a new week! How's your journey going? xx

Going great thanks, day 6 SS and still 100 %,
5 mile walk this morning so a extra 750 kcal burned, looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Tue.

Pleased your feeling better, I find after the 1st couple of weeks the plan becomes a habit which I have no intention of breaking so here's to another good week for us both :)

Going great thanks, day 6 SS and still 100 %, 5 mile walk this morning so a extra 750 kcal burned, looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Tue. Pleased your feeling better, I find after the 1st couple of weeks the plan becomes a habit which I have no intention of breaking so here's to another good week for us both :)

Sounds like you are doing fab! Well done :) ahh the first weigh in is a treat in itself!! Look forward to seeing how you've done :)

Fingers crossed for another good week.. I always slack on the water at the weekends, so need to crack in with that!! xx

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better Gem. I'm sure you'll do great this week. I'm ok thanks, I have nibbled a few things but nothing major. Going to be 100% for the rest of the week then I see the bf at the week but I really want to stay on track as it's the ball the Thursday after next so I'll be off plan then x

Thanks gems I hope so too :) ah good, you've done brilliantly lately so I'm sure you'll push through! We still have to live that's what I think, but if you have the mental strength to snap back on to it then that's good :)

Wow how quickly has that ball come round? xx

Thanks gems I hope so too :) ah good, you've done brilliantly lately so I'm sure you'll push through! We still have to live that's what I think, but if you have the mental strength to snap back on to it then that's good :) Wow how quickly has that ball come round? xx
You're right Gem, we do still have to live.
Time goes so quick doesn't it.
I'm the same with water of a weekend, I find it easier at work.
Hope you have a great week and your swelling goes down x

You're right Gem, we do still have to live. Time goes so quick doesn't it. I'm the same with water of a weekend, I find it easier at work. Hope you have a great week and your swelling goes down x

Thanks Gemma, hope your having a good start to the week.. If anyday was meant to be a duvet day..today was it lol xx

Hey lovely, how's you? Having a good cambridge weekend? I'm feeling better thanks, ready for a fresh week! Starti to get plans for New Years which I'm using as an incentive :) hope your good a flying :) xx

Hey lovely,

Didn't struggle at the weekend at all even though my boyfriend ate as much junk as possible. I wasn't bothered. Are you still SS? Feeling better? Just weighed in today & i've lost 11lbs! Really happy!

Hope all is well!

xoxo

Hi Gemma, how you doing? Any better? X

Actually feel like death, it's all coming out in a cold so on the verge of giving up! But I won't! I have two off plan days (fir and sat) to look forward to so they are my focus then straight back on plan on Sunday!

How's things with you chick? Xxx

Hey lovely, Didn't struggle at the weekend at all even though my boyfriend ate as much junk as possible. I wasn't bothered. Are you still SS? Feeling better? Just weighed in today & i've lost 11lbs! Really happy! Hope all is well! xoxo

Hey hey hey skinny minny!!! 11lbs!!! That is incredible, massive congrats to you :) not feeling great, swelling has gone but left with a nasty cold and all heady and congested :(

So pleased for you Viita!!!!! Hope your getting support from your boyfriend whilst he downs the junk lol xxx

Hello gemma yeah it was definitely worth the wait :) kept myself busy all weekend with family as friends were out for drinks so didn't want to be persuaded lol. Hope your doing okay :)

Your doing fab joe! Keep it up! Good job not being persuaded that shows your on the right track for sure!

Doing well thanks, still a bit ill but I'm getting there :) xx

Hey hey hey skinny minny!!! 11lbs!!! That is incredible, massive congrats to you :) not feeling great, swelling has gone but left with a nasty cold and all heady and congested :(

So pleased for you Viita!!!!! Hope your getting support from your boyfriend whilst he downs the junk lol xxx

Thank you gorgeous! I couldn't believe it but I have stuck to it 100% with my water intake etc..
Awww I hope you feel better too!
Yes he's been pretty good but had a little whinge as we always go out for dinner at weekends and we can't now..
These 38 pounds seem completely possible within 10 weeks!

xoxo

Think that's been my downfall as well as food alcohol :cry: feel a lot better for not doing weekend binges as well lol. hope you get better :)

Thank you gorgeous! I couldn't believe it but I have stuck to it 100% with my water intake etc.. Awww I hope you feel better too! Yes he's been pretty good but had a little whinge as we always go out for dinner at weekends and we can't now.. These 38 pounds seem completely possible within 10 weeks! xoxo

Well done you chick :) you are flying high on the cambridge wave!! Nothing is impossible when your doing that well! Haha well a little whinge you can deal with haha xxxx

Back