Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Day 10 already and still going strong.. How are you though my love you've been very quiet xoxo

Yayyyy proud of you!

Yeh I'm doing good, day one of my two off plan days was yesterday so got another lovely day today! Then snapping back on Sunday!

Work has been ridiculously busy and stressful, sorry for not being around much!

Have a lovely weekend :) xxxx

Had 2 slip ups this week a Chinese on Thursday and a harvester last night. Completely let myself down really need to get back on track today :( weighed myself and put on around 4-5lbs which means I'm only around a stone down for the month (will be a full month on 9/11/2013/) so might be able to lose another few pound. Advice to anyone thinking about food don't do it as you will lose track :wave_cry:

Had 2 slip ups this week a Chinese on Thursday and a harvester last night. Completely let myself down really need to get back on track today :( weighed myself and put on around 4-5lbs which means I'm only around a stone down for the month (will be a full month on 9/11/2013/) so might be able to lose another few pound. Advice to anyone thinking about food don't do it as you will lose track :wave_cry:

Joe don't be thinking too hard on yourself.. We can't be afraid of food or see food as an evil thing! You haven't let yourself down as you've been in the right mental state to get back on track again!! I've not been great this week either but I'm motivated for the coming week as I've joined a new gym to go to after work for gentle work outs!

We will all conquer this but it takes time! Your doing fab! And just think you've lost all that weight at present.. So it can be done :)

Hope you had a fab weekend!!

xx

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't been on here, had a busy weekend! My planned day off was lovely.. Up in London treating mum to an afternoon tea! Was fabulous and felt a million dollars! Back to the grind now though and what's more I've joined a gym to increase exercise.. Gently to start though :)

Hope your all doing brilliantly which I'm sure you are :)

xxxxx

Day has been really positive..

Apple and cinnamon porridge,
Chicken and mushroom soup and lastly
Chocolate shake.

Had my gym induction and did a mini workout and felt good! Can't wait for Zumba tomorrow night!!

Hope everyone's had a good day! xx

Glad to see your back on it lovely! Just don't go too crazy at the gym.. A sit up workout had me really lightheaded so my CDC told me to lay off the exercise.. xoxo

I agree with Vita, I didn't join a gym until almost at goal last year but literally walked my ass off in the early months :) I'm not saying stop but just he careful hunni x

Thanks girlies for your replies :)

I spoke to my counsellor and she said it was fine but just keep extra hydrated and take breaks :) just gonna see how I feel. Last time I tackled the diet I did Zumba and was fine.. But I know everyone's different :) xx

Hello everyone :) loved reading your thread, Gemma, hope you don't mind me joining! :)

I read some really negative things about the porridge so didn't dare get any! It's my first week and I was worried that if I had one really awful meal it would depress me too much. I've got 16 shakes and 5 bars, as I didn't want to take shakes into work. I've only told my mum and my husband that I'm doing this as I hate how opinionated everyone gets when you say you're doing a diet.

Today is my first day, and reading all the MiniMins posts has really helped me get into the mindset. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 13.13 and I want to get under 11.7 by Christmas, when we go over to Northern Ireland to see hubby's side of the family for a week. I'm off work today, so going to watch some Dual Dynamic videos for a bit and then am cracking on with housework to try and keep myself busy :)

Imagine its something a lot yummier!! I love the original and the maple & pecan but I just think of the pounds i'm losing eating it haha.. xoxo

That's true and I try doing that but god it's hard lol! Fills me up so much though! Had my leek and potato soup made into two cups for lunch and now just having a coffee!

Feeling good today!! How's you? xx

Hello everyone :) loved reading your thread, Gemma, hope you don't mind me joining! :) I read some really negative things about the porridge so didn't dare get any! It's my first week and I was worried that if I had one really awful meal it would depress me too much. I've got 16 shakes and 5 bars, as I didn't want to take shakes into work. I've only told my mum and my husband that I'm doing this as I hate how opinionated everyone gets when you say you're doing a diet. Today is my first day, and reading all the MiniMins posts has really helped me get into the mindset. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 13.13 and I want to get under 11.7 by Christmas, when we go over to Northern Ireland to see hubby's side of the family for a week. I'm off work today, so going to watch some Dual Dynamic videos for a bit and then am cracking on with housework to try and keep myself busy :)

Don't be silly menekse!! I love new followers and readers.. Keeps me going and I love hearing how other people are coping with cwp!

I prefer the apple and porridge if I'm being honest :) I wouldn't rule them out, because your taste buds will change in a few weeks :) well done you for deciding to go for it! Can't wait to hear how tour getting on, so keep us posted :)

Yeh that's one thing that annoyed me at first.. But stay head strong and they'll soon realise how happy loosing this weight will make you and how healthy you'll feel! What bars did you get? I love them!!! But can't trust myself at the moment as they're too much like food lol! But in a couple of weeks I'm going to introduce them again!

Dual dynamics are amazing! You'll find inspiration by the bucket loads there lol :)

Good luck and keep us updated :) xx

That's true and I try doing that but god it's hard lol! Fills me up so much though! Had my leek and potato soup made into two cups for lunch and now just having a coffee!

Feeling good today!! How's you? xx

I'm okay babe.. Day 15 100%.. Lost 3lb this week so a little disheartened but i'll get over it..
Feeling just miserable today.. How's work? Wish I could get into black coffee.. xoxo

I'm okay babe.. Day 15 100%.. Lost 3lb this week so a little disheartened but i'll get over it.. Feeling just miserable today.. How's work? Wish I could get into black coffee.. xoxo

Wow 15 days that fabulous!! Do not be disheartened by that at all! Just think what three pounds looks like! It'll all balance out and you've had a massive loss to start with so just think how far you've come since you've started :)

Works good, very busy today! So it's keeping me going! I have black coffee very week but at the weekend I treat myself to one with skimmed milk :) xxx

Wow 15 days that fabulous!! Do not be disheartened by that at all! Just think what three pounds looks like! It'll all balance out and you've had a massive loss to start with so just think how far you've come since you've started :)

Works good, very busy today! So it's keeping me going! I have black coffee very week but at the weekend I treat myself to one with skimmed milk :) xxx

It's a loss so no complaints I just pray I get to the 11's by January! So this your first week back into it again?
I'm so tired at the moment I can't wait to sleep! xx

It's a loss so no complaints I just pray I get to the 11's by January! So this your first week back into it again? I'm so tired at the moment I can't wait to sleep! xx

You should have any complaints missy!! I bet you'll surprise yourself by January! Just you wait and see!

It is indeed! I'm having to be good and trick during the weeks because I have something planned every weekend which I've had booked up for a while! But finding myself in a positive mood at the moment so not slumping too much :)

Ah bed and my lush cosy duvet!!!! I know the feeling too well :) xxx

Joe don't be thinking too hard on yourself.. We can't be afraid of food or see food as an evil thing! You haven't let yourself down as you've been in the right mental state to get back on track again!! I've not been great this week either but I'm motivated for the coming week as I've joined a new gym to go to after work for gentle work outs!

We will all conquer this but it takes time! Your doing fab! And just think you've lost all that weight at present.. So it can be done :)

Hope you had a fab weekend!!

xx

Back on track now and glad of it as well. No eating now till x-mas as I struggled to get my head back into it. Spoke to my advisor she's taught me new little method which i will share with everyone so they can try it if they want.

Half a glass full of cold water the other half boiling kettle water chocolate shake and a spoon of coffee tasted similar to a chocolate mocha for anyone interested.

Anyway hope everyone is doing well :)

Back