Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 - Sole Source; Paving the way for a new me!

Back on track now and glad of it as well. No eating now till x-mas as I struggled to get my head back into it. Spoke to my advisor she's taught me new little method which i will share with everyone so they can try it if they want. Half a glass full of cold water the other half boiling kettle water chocolate shake and a spoon of coffee tasted similar to a chocolate mocha for anyone interested. Anyway hope everyone is doing well :)

Glad your back on track Joe! Such a satisfying feeling isn't it!

I've tried that too! It's lush! As mochas are one of my fav hot drinks! I always add an extra teaspoon of coffee to my cappuccino shake too as it's not strong enough for me!

All good over here! Can't wait for Saturday already.. Off to the theatre with my mum and my gran to see the nutcracker ballet for her 80th birthday, had it planned for ages and it's taken a while to come round! xx

Day is going really well! Feeling positive and on track! Work is going well and have been given the responsibility of handling a project on my own.. Eeek!

Had porridge for morning (apple and cinnamon) better experience than yesterday :)
Lunch consisted of leek and potato soup.. My comfort food at the moment!
Then dinner will be a choc shake.. My indulgence at the moment haha!

Hope all the newbies are rocking on the cambridge way of things :)

Hope everyone's having a good day! Not weather wise though :( xxxx

Gah, the weather is so depressing!

I haven't tried any of the soups as my mum hated them when she did cambridge a number of years back, and I just have that in my head! Do you like them?

Chocolate mint is my favourite so far, but need to get some ice frozen so I can try the mango and strawberry ones.

Gah, the weather is so depressing! I haven't tried any of the soups as my mum hated them when she did cambridge a number of years back, and I just have that in my head! Do you like them? Chocolate mint is my favourite so far, but need to get some ice frozen so I can try the mango and strawberry ones.

I know it's so cold and miserable!! Well I love the soups! They're so warming and actually really tasty, so well worth a shout.. Although from my experience I hate the tomato one!!

Chocolate mint is lovely :) I went through a phase of just having that but moved on to just choc lol. So boring with my choice now!!! xxx

My CDC said not to try the mango one unless you have it icy cold, as it can be a bit gross if it's just tepid. I'm planning to make it into an ice-drink (like in Costa) tomorrow morning for brekkers so we'll see how that goes :) I like the idea of the fruity ones for breakfast. I'm really loving getting home and having a hot chocolate shake for tea :) I'm pretty sure I'm going to have chocolate for most of my evening ones as it's such a nice treat to look forward to when I get home from work and it's dark and cold!

Glad your back on track Joe! Such a satisfying feeling isn't it!

I've tried that too! It's lush! As mochas are one of my fav hot drinks! I always add an extra teaspoon of coffee to my cappuccino shake too as it's not strong enough for me!

All good over here! Can't wait for Saturday already.. Off to the theatre with my mum and my gran to see the nutcracker ballet for her 80th birthday, had it planned for ages and it's taken a while to come round! xx

Hello gemma hope all is well today :) I'm glad to be back on track may have to do the diet for longer than 12 weeks but I don't mind that as I didn't start diet expecting to lose 6 stone in 12 weeks lol don't even know if that's possible lol Having my shakes as mochas/hot cappuccinos ect ect has made it slightly easier as well which I am happy with. Had the same situation as you with waiting around ages for an event lol had micky flannigan tickets for few months the event didn't happen until a week back it was hard not to end up eating that night so hope you manage to do what's best for you on saturday :)

My CDC said not to try the mango one unless you have it icy cold, as it can be a bit gross if it's just tepid. I'm planning to make it into an ice-drink (like in Costa) tomorrow morning for brekkers so we'll see how that goes :) I like the idea of the fruity ones for breakfast. I'm really loving getting home and having a hot chocolate shake for tea :) I'm pretty sure I'm going to have chocolate for most of my evening ones as it's such a nice treat to look forward to when I get home from work and it's dark and cold!

I wasn't a big fan of the mango if I'm honest, but do not take my word for it :)

Just having my choccy shake now :) sooooo good xx

Hello gemma hope all is well today :) I'm glad to be back on track may have to do the diet for longer than 12 weeks but I don't mind that as I didn't start diet expecting to lose 6 stone in 12 weeks lol don't even know if that's possible lol Having my shakes as mochas/hot cappuccinos ect ect has made it slightly easier as well which I am happy with. Had the same situation as you with waiting around ages for an event lol had micky flannigan tickets for few months the event didn't happen until a week back it was hard not to end up eating that night so hope you manage to do what's best for you on saturday :)

Wow that is ambitious haha! But it's good that you have such a good goal and you sound like your in the zone!

Well the way I see it is that we still have to have a life even though we've chosen to do the diet! I have something planned every weekend in November! So they'll be my ss+ or higher step days! I'll just have to do the best I can which I'm perfectly fine with :)

xx

So another 100% day for me :) felt pretty rough today but persevered! Can't wait for bed tonight and a good rest! Praying for a couple of pounds loss on Saturday!!

Hope everyone's been having a good week! Weekend is nearly here whooooop :) xxx

What day was that for you? Good on you for persevering through the rough :) I'm not sure I'll be that keen on the mango but we'll see!

I've just done day 3 and felt pretty good :) but start work at 4am tomorrow so worried about how to get my shakes in without being starving :-/ as I won't be in bed until at least 10pm or so :-/

What day was that for you? Good on you for persevering through the rough :) I'm not sure I'll be that keen on the mango but we'll see! I've just done day 3 and felt pretty good :) but start work at 4am tomorrow so worried about how to get my shakes in without being starving :-/ as I won't be in bed until at least 10pm or so :-/

Well I've been at it for about three weeks now but I have plans every weekend at the mo so I do it hard core ss for five days then step 3 or ss+ at the weekend depending on what's on!

Oh wow! Hope you cope ok! What sort of work do you do! What a long day :( xx

Ahh that's really good :) you're so disciplined to do it every week and get back into the headspace so quickly!

I work for an organisation called Street Pastors, and I'm going out with a charity called Frameworks from 4am-8am to count how many homeless people are in Nottingham! Can't believe I'm still awake :-/

Well guys I lost 2lbs. I'm actually really happy with that as I had such an awful week before! Certainly starting to feel better and noticing the difference especially in my face!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend :) xxx

Hey people!!

Hope everyone's having a positive start to the week :)

Yesterday was good just stressful with work had a mega deadline to meet! But was good to go to the gym after work and release!

Made sure I bought an apple and cinnamon porridge today and I've totally gone off the maple and pecan!

Hope everyone has a good day :) xxxx

Hello :)

I ordered a porridge this week but I'm scared to try it! I am really ill and I don't know if it's flu or something more serious so going to doctors' in an hour :( my neck is swollen and my throat and mouth feel bruised and cut :( all I want is my mum's chicken soup :(

Hope you have another good day and stay 100%! :) x

Hello :) I ordered a porridge this week but I'm scared to try it! I am really ill and I don't know if it's flu or something more serious so going to doctors' in an hour :( my neck is swollen and my throat and mouth feel bruised and cut :( all I want is my mum's chicken soup :( Hope you have another good day and stay 100%! :) x

Ouchies chick! Really hope your ok! Sounds horrible! Hope you can get something from the doctors! Ahhhh I'm sure Cambridges chicken soup isn't a patch on your mums lol!

Well at least you can try it and then if it's not to you then you know :)

Today is good finally a little bit of sun! It'll be 100% too whoop! Zumba tonight as well! xxx

Back