Step 2

lolaberry

hi all,

I must say I am finding every bodies comments very inspirational.

I have just started the plan but due to my bmi my councillor has started me on step 2 of the Cambridge plan. This means I'm having 3 cc products a day plus one meal.

I'm just wondering if anyone else started on this or is on this step of the plan, if so are you still having a weight loss ?

Hi Lolaberry,

I started on step 2 (bmi was a touch above 40) and intended to go ss after a few weeks. But I've gotten on really well with step 2 and have carried on with it. I've upped exercise too, so I swim for 30 mins three times a week, and was advised its better to be on a higher plan to do exercise.

I'm 6 weeks in, lost 10.2 wk 1, 4.5 wk2, 3.5 wk3, 4.2 wk4, 3.8 wk5 and 3.5 this week which makes 30lb overall.

So for now I've scrapped thoughts of going ss and carrying on.

Good luck whatever you decide to do

Lx

lolaberry said:
hi all,

I must say I am finding every bodies comments very inspirational.

I have just started the plan but due to my bmi my councillor has started me on step 2 of the Cambridge plan. This means I'm having 3 cc products a day plus one meal.

I'm just wondering if anyone else started on this or is on this step of the plan, if so are you still having a weight loss ?

Wow congratulations on your losses that's brilliant. Thanks for the response, I am very excited about this plan x

That's brilliant, thanks sooooo much for your response. Keep up the good work . So far I am finding the plan fits in well with me as I work very long days and also exercise a lot x

How are you finding step 2? What do you eat on that plan out of interest? I'm on step 1 (SS+) so I have one meal as well :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Em_Butterfly said:
How are you finding step 2? What do you eat on that plan out of interest? I'm on step 1 (SS+) so I have one meal as well :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Same as ss+ but bigger protein portion and milk x

Back