• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step aerobics questions

I'm thinking of cobbling a step together out of old magazines & gaffer tape, my questions are,

1. has anyone else made a DIY step for this, and did it work?

2. what is a good beginner height, I don't have any big health problems but I'm not that fit?

3. do you know any good websites for learning routines, that you've tried and tested - there are plenty coming up on Google but I don't know what's good yet. ;)

Hope someone here's got experience with this, for some reason it really appeals to me, my only other exercise is walking + I do some calisthenics & stretches, but I need something more hardcore aerobic in the mix... :hmm:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love step!! It's alot of pressure for my knees tho.

I bought a reebok step in a charity shop for £3 so no need for the DIY unless u like that sort of thing!! Alternatively u could look at freecycle.org there might be one on there!! :)

I wish they did step classes at lunchtime at my gym!! High Energy!! He he xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Stoo

loves to eat and drink...
best thing to do is to heck out your local gym/coulcil gym, they probably run a step class and you can then learn the basics. This is important because you can cause yourself an injury other wise. Go to a class, join in, have fun. The will have different levels for you to work to, you will be surprised how quickly you will progress
stoo x