Step awaaaay from the scales

Carmilla

Silly me. Had a really good week so far, 100% on plan, lots of walking, started running - then I decided to do a sneaky midweek weigh and I'd put on 2lbs. Sigh. I was feeling so good before that. Then I went and ate two chocolate hobnobs (9 syns over daily syns).

Aw no don't worry! I think weight fluctuates throughout the week so it is probably not an accurate weight! Did you weigh in the evening?

Tomorrow is a new day so put this blip behind you and carry on. :D

Thanks, it was daft of me to do it, I've read people posting the same but I thought nah surely I've lost after being so good. Onwards and upwards though :) it's just a good job there were only two biscuits left in the tin :D

I think after all the walking and running you've been doing eating 2 biscuits will be totally negligible on your weight loss. To be honest, I think the scales are not really a dieters best friend, as they don't always truly reflect what's going on. As you know weight fluctuates all over the place on a daily basis and exercise certainly has an effect in my experience.

I think you will probably see a better loss next week when you WI. Have you done any measurements? I think a tape measure is probably a better guide as sometimes you can see inches going when you can't see pounds.

Keep up the good work, I think you're doing really well :)

Back