Step One Completed

Well doen on taking the first step. Keep in touch with this site, its a life saver. Just a quick note though, are you bringing the shakes with you on the plane?? I read a thread recently about someone who had theirs confiscated at the airport. Maybe check this out, or pack in your suitcase xx

nope not bringing these on plane... not starting till I return here after xmas.. gonna enjoy xmas first! :)

Hi cabbez...

Going to Cork for xmas.. back home! :) Leaving monday so looking forward to it! anyone got anything exciting planned for xmas?

So your a Corkie are you. I have had so many wonderful times in Cork. My father who passed away 16 years ago was from the south side of the city (Greenmount) and my mother who is 80 was from the north side (fair hill). My sister and I took Mum back for her 80th this February as she has been diagnosed with early Alzheimers. We booked into a lovely hotel and she had a ball. We still have lots of relatives over there even though Mum is the only surviving sibling of 6 and they all made a really big fuss of her.

I'm sure you will have a great time, I can't think of a better place to be

Enjoy

Cabbez

Awesome! that's great, have a great holiday in Ireland and good luck on your journey with weight loss!

Well done on taking that first step! Enjoy Ireland and I'll be looking forward to hearing all about your first WI in January.

x

Hi Cabbez!

Yep I'm pure cork! Awww its good to see you've roots there.. Yea its a cool place.. miss it at times but easy to get to so all good..

Hope your mother is keeping well.. and you look after her well :)

Last edited:
Back