Steph CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hey guys, you all probably notice I keep dropping back and posting every few weeks. Ive lost the motivation to come on here and share my day! I used to look forward to it so much and now Im trying to find time to come on and post!

Well as some of you know I set myself a challenge to be in the 9stones by my holiday, which is shockingly in 3 and a half weeks! That goal is now impossible as I have lost the will! Half a year ago it was almost a certaintly that I was going to do it I really don't know what went wrong! My love of food siply took over!

Ive started dieting again today.... and so far so good! Point counting is so easy I just need to learn to control when being greedy! Its really hard with this nice weather tho!

It good to see evrybody is thinner than a few months ago he he! Hopefully Ill be joining you peeps on the right track. I havnt weighed myself today but Im guessing roughly 12stones?? I will update Thursday when ill HOPEFULLY be going to rejoin my WW class! I wish to lose 3 stones by christmas to take me back to a healthy weight with soe leaway! Wish me look! This is officially my christmas challenge to myself as LIFE IS TOO SHORT! Im going to start my reading my January diary (the good one!) and then writing in my new diary my thoughts feelings and food! Send me some good karma skinnymins! xx

Hi,

Forget about the past re-join WW as planned and you could easily lose the 3 stone by Christmas.

Good luck

Welcome back stranger :)

Good to see you. Youll do brilliantly

*HUGS*

Hey guys! thanks, today is day 2 and Im still going strong! Just has a very nice GFY meal, and made myself sugar free jelly for when I get home tonight! Im off to the gym shortly then to watch OH play football so will cheke in afte that! Hopefully on a light stomach!

Marie the heat is back on he he! Im convinced if I try hard enough I will EVENTUALLY catch up to you!! Lets see how I go again hey!:p xx

Back