Steph CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lighterlifer, 10 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers!
    Hey guys, you all probably notice I keep dropping back and posting every few weeks. Ive lost the motivation to come on here and share my day! I used to look forward to it so much and now Im trying to find time to come on and post!

Well as some of you know I set myself a challenge to be in the 9stones by my holiday, which is shockingly in 3 and a half weeks! That goal is now impossible as I have lost the will! Half a year ago it was almost a certaintly that I was going to do it I really don't know what went wrong! My love of food siply took over!

Ive started dieting again today.... and so far so good! Point counting is so easy I just need to learn to control when being greedy! Its really hard with this nice weather tho!

It good to see evrybody is thinner than a few months ago he he! Hopefully Ill be joining you peeps on the right track. I havnt weighed myself today but Im guessing roughly 12stones?? I will update Thursday when ill HOPEFULLY be going to rejoin my WW class! I wish to lose 3 stones by christmas to take me back to a healthy weight with soe leaway! Wish me look! This is officially my christmas challenge to myself as LIFE IS TOO SHORT! Im going to start my reading my January diary (the good one!) and then writing in my new diary my thoughts feelings and food! Send me some good karma skinnymins! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Diet:
    Weight Watchers!
    Please excuse all the typo's and bad grammar Im so sleepy x

4. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi,

Forget about the past re-join WW as planned and you could easily lose the 3 stone by Christmas.

Good luck

5. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the gang!

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Yes forget about the past and start from fresh especially if you go to a ww meeting then it will be a new start

Good luck

7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It will be really nice you have you back on board, I for one and really looking forward to seeing how you get on - you did brilliantly last time so I see no reason why this time should be any different!

Good luck!! ;o)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. Lighterlifer

Diet:
    Weight Watchers!
    Hey guys! thanks, today is day 2 and Im still going strong! Just has a very nice GFY meal, and made myself sugar free jelly for when I get home tonight! Im off to the gym shortly then to watch OH play football so will cheke in afte that! Hopefully on a light stomach!

Marie the heat is back on he he! Im convinced if I try hard enough I will EVENTUALLY catch up to you!! Lets see how I go again hey!:p xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.