Steph77 - my diary

stephie77

Silver Member
Right Day 1 was easier than i expected - i thought i would be starving but im not, think as im so used to SW and WW freedom i was looking for the next thing to eat but on SF i know that i can have my snacks and shakes and thats it so there is no point looking!
Love it. Just really hope it works as im not sure i can take much more failure!!!
It WILL work it has too.

lets see what day 2 brings...........

Day 2 and 3.
Right, im still sticking to it but i do have to admit i have been a bit peckishin the evenings..........i havnt cracked tho i have either gone to bed or occupied myself with a book or tv.
I have been drinking around 2 litres of squash a day - i cant stomach plain water, and i have been treating myslef to a small glass of diet coke each afternoon which seems to see me through work till i get home.
I do need to get a bit more adventurous with my calories tho and stop playing it safe - i am counting and weighing all my salad and veg whichis very time consuming - surley veg is good for you ??????????
Well, the weekend is my challenge - Saturday is normally treat night but not this week, i am going to be good and if i can get thruthe weekend then i know i can get through anything to be honest!
i just gotta keep the fear ( it stops me eating 4 bags of crisps at a time) and keep focused!! this time next week i will be packing for my hols and there will be a few less pounds excess baggage!!!!

right, back off my hols - had a BRILLIANT time with all my old friends and i basically ate and drunk what i wanted - which is now reflecting in the scales but im not bothered. back on it now and get the gain off!
I'm going to wait ill my weigh in day on wednesday to record the gain as its also TOTM.

My parents are coming to stay in 4 weeks and i would like to have lost half a stone by then............

PMA!!!!!!

Glad you had a birlliant holiday and well done for getting back on the SF,, nice to see another ex crisp addict here after i noticed your mention of 4 bags a time that was me aswell dunno about you but id have that 3 or 4 times a day aswell no wonder i was fat but ive fought my crisps addiction and not had a packet for over 2 months now

Hi Kazzy. well done on the no crisps!!!!! i am still having one a day but just walkers french fries - not ready for completely giving them up yet!!
x

i dont know how u can do it good willpower you must have as if i have one bag i know ill be back on a multi pack lol

well today was the 'official' weigh in and i gained 9.5lb - not bothereed tho as i think next week will be a good loss as its TOTM and im in a good happy place now as nicely chilled after a fab holiday andtotally in the zone to get back on it........bring it on!!

Well done for getting back to it with such passion, looking forward to seeing your loss x x

I only lost a pound, but then i guess after my catastrophic weekend i should be happy with a loss!!

a 1lb loss is great. your a pound less closer to target. hold something that weighs 1lb then say to yourself 'yeah i lost this pound in fat and i feel great'! :D

thankyou!! xxx

Back