Stephies weight loss

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Hi all,

i'm new to this forum, i've been on slimming world a few times but had lost track so i thought what better time to start it off again than the start of the year.
I'm just doing this from home now on my own instead of signing up online or going to a class.
I've been back on this for a week, i weighed myself today after my first week and i've lost 7lb :)

Hi stephie and well done!

I'm doing the same as you and today is day 1 for me, so fingers crossed.

Do you favour any particular day? Green, red, EE?

Hope that you get on well starting again. I'm actually quite motivated, even yesterday i was out at the pub for hours, and i normally love my pints of cider and black, i changed it to vodka and diet irn bru, i would have still went right over my syns on the amount of vodkas, but i didn't use all my syns all week, so it probably evened itself out.

i find that i'm normally on a green day the most as i find it easier for lunches for work with pasta or baked potatoes. I find it quite hard for nibbles and lunches on red days even though i absolutely love my meat!

You did good with swapping your cider for vodka. When on the plan previously it took me a while to get used to it. I got drunk much quicker too :8855:

I find everything hard with regards to food when I work.
I'm going to take my meals in with me though and they'd probably usually be green but I'm aiming for EE now. As for snacks, I'll probably restrict myself to fruit or maybe alpen bars which I've bee nreading a lot about. I'm hoping to save my syns for alcohol (alky that I am :D).

wow well done on the 7lb loss thats great! I am also doing it from home. I also do mainly green days as i dont eat much meat. keep up the good work!! :) xx

Well done on your loss this week. I'm doing the same as you too and I also do mainly green days.

Great start, keep it up :):):):)

thanks very much all.
This week i've not been well at all though, and have hardly been eating, as i've been to the doctors and hospital with just feeling sick constantly and pains in my stomach :(, so i've only been having soup or toast each day, and been drinking full fat juice to get some sugar in me, even that isn't going down well.
After all that, i've only lost 2lb this week, shows not eating doesn't really do anything for you at all.
Looking like i'll be heading back to the docs or hospital to see what the score is, as i've been given antibiotics for 5 days and this is my 3rd and its making no difference at all :(

Oh no you poor thing!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!! xx

still not great at all, i went back to the docs and i got other tablets and i've had a reaction to them and just being violently sick :(, so i phoned them up yesterday and they told me to stop them. I'm to go back again tomorrow and get more tests done, i'm so fed up as i'm just going round in circles and getting nowhere, signed off my work for 2 weeks and i'm cracking up :(. I weighed myself again just out of curiousity and i've lost about 5lb, but i feel dreadful for it. I just keep crying cause i feel so bad :(.

well i stayed the same this week, so not eating really hasn't done anything for me, and now that i am eating again, i'm not eating the best of foods. I've not got my appetite back totally, i've been having special k for breaky and a meal for my tea, but it hasn't been healthy. Will start the diet again on Monday, at least i've not put on though.
Still not feeling great at all though, been back to the docs another few times, i'm sooooo fed up feeling like this :(

well i'm still the same weight, haven't lost or put on. Still signed off my work and still not well.
going through bupa now, as the nhs were absolutely horrendous :(

well thats me started the diet again from scratch again today.
Only just went back to work after being off for 6 weeks, so thought i better try and get my behind in gear and try and lose this weight again.
Ive only managed to keep off 5lb from when id started again in January.
Still not feeling great at all, but had to go back to work as if i stayed off any longer i wouldn't have got paid :(

Hi Steph

Good to see you back on track, and swapping drinks at the limelite while watching the footy. ;)

Like you I am following SW, using books, magazine and this fantastic support network.

I seriously started on Friday, only 8 weeks til OZ. So thought I should pull my finger out. Can't wait/weight to see the scale on Friday, 1st weigh in.

Hi Steph

Good to see you back on track, and swapping drinks at the limelite while watching the footy. ;)

Like you I am following SW, using books, magazine and this fantastic support network.

I seriously started on Friday, only 8 weeks til OZ. So thought I should pull my finger out. Can't wait/weight to see the scale on Friday, 1st weigh in.

FIONAAAAAAAAA.... hey huni, never knew you were on this or doing Slimming world. How are you finding it?

Its me. I only started on Friday in earnest, got a shot of the books and buying the magazine and this forum is very helpful. Not going to classes or online ( trying to save some money). I have the main idea of what I am doing, but cause mark gets his lunch through work I stay pretty neutral through the day and I think it is going to get boring. I dont feel any lighter this week but will weigh in on Friday. How are you keeping?

Its me. I only started on Friday in earnest, got a shot of the books and buying the magazine and this forum is very helpful. Not going to classes or online ( trying to save some money). I have the main idea of what I am doing, but cause mark gets his lunch through work I stay pretty neutral through the day and I think it is going to get boring. I dont feel any lighter this week but will weigh in on Friday. How are you keeping?

trust me chick, its not boring, cause you can eat soooooo much, and you dont really need to cut out on a great deal. What kind of things have you been eating?
I'm still not keeping that great huni, had to go back to work though, as only get paid for 5 weeks off work :(. x

have just weighed myself this morning, so have lost 3lb :), so thats me lost 8lb so far, got my half stone :).
This coming week is going to be far too hard for me though, as i'm off to Madrid Friday to Monday. So wont be weighing myself until Tuesday. x

Back