Steph's diary....had my weigh in and not looking forward to the next!

Good to see you back!! Where are you getting married??

Weve picked a castle called Comlongon by Gretna, at least 3 hours drive but going down for a couple of days so should be lovely! were staying at whitecroft mansion, its so perfect, I cant wait! :) I think Ill have a lovely day regardless of weight!!!

That for all the replis guys, I love this site, it must help so many people, I know it keeps me going! xx:rolleyes:

Just realised I have 30 weeks to lose 39lbs, which is just under 1.5lbs a week....that sounds manageable, byt when I consider christmas....january holiday....london trip in Jan also....my 21st birthday...my hen weekend.... it sounds very scary haha, Im gonna give it every ounce Ive got! It would be so amazing to become a gold member before my wedding :-D xxxxx keeping my fingers and toes crossed for myself! har har! x

I think your target is do-able, if you average 1.5lbs a week then you should make it to target in the time! Don't forget you will have weeks when you lose more too, so if it all averages out then you will have cracked it.

By the way, your baby is adorable x x x

rr thanks, I love my little angel!

The only thing I can do, is diet and exercise! im sure if I fall shor I will still feel great having lost so much, but target by my wedding day would be better than can even contemplate right now x

hey guys I need help! new years day Im going to a private party in London with 7 friends in a memeber only night club. Thing is, its fancy dress and full or models and celebs and Im stressing out soooo much cause im gonna be a tubby!!! any ideas what I can go as and cover u but still look sexy?? im dark skinned so was thinking Jasmine from ALaddin, along those lines, its fantasy and fairytale theme, what you guys think? ant ideas pleaseeeeee xx

How about a faerie? Either evil or good... Corset, sucks it all in... floaty skirt, hides sins.. can have lots of OTT glittery make-up :) Plus wide wings must be slimming? :D

ORRRR... something in a cape? They are very in fashion now, can get awesome ones on the internet.. very fantasy.

heyyy, i picked a gothic fairy to go as....with black tutu, black leggins, black vest top :-o black wings....get the picture haha, bought face gems to spruce myself up abit, and eyelashes, and new hair extensions....and body glitter....hopefully i wont feel the need to be mega skinny!! :-D

Sun, 6th Dec 08 -

Just ordered all the cravats and waitcoasts for the wedding! Every now and again I forget that Im actually going to be a married woman by next christmas, then it hits me and its sooo exciting!! :) It is definately keeping me motivated, I want to look amazing on my big day, and I cant wait to post some piccies!

Ive been waiting 2 years to post my before and after pics on here and im definately going to do it by next summer, even if im not at goal yet!!

The gym is going great for me! been loadssss since I joined and im really enjoying it! it guves me such a high (the endorphins??) haha! im taking baby swimming again tomorrow, i loved it! i put her in a floatie so I can still swim and burn sum cals whilst pushing her along! :)

Im looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday! wish it could go a little faster haha, the countdown to xmas is keeping the pressure on!! Im hoping for 2lbs with me working out so much! I havntbeen eating my activity points, not going to at the moment, just seeing how I go without, but I always know theyre there for backup!

Anywho sorry to bore people but I just need to make notes to self to read back for motivation!

I love weight watchers ! :) xx

Hi Steph, just catching up on your diary, having been a bit lapse of late, sorry! How can you say that you're sorry about boring us? Having read your diary I am so excited for you I dont think I'll sleep!!! A castle wedding next summer - sounds like a fairy tale come true :D - no wonder you've taken Jess's suggestion of dressing up as a fairy for the fancy dress party :p Dont forget to post pics :) xxx

hi Jax, i know what you mean about catcing up! i dont know where to start haha! i will post some piccies in january after the fancy dress, hopefully a little skinnier than I am now hahah xx

Morning Hun
I am so so sorry i have been looking for your diary for so long now at least i have found it.
Sounds lovely a castle wedding luck you :)
How has your weekend been so far?
Have a nice Sunday

heyyy, i picked a gothic fairy to go as....with black tutu, black leggins, black vest top :-o black wings....get the picture haha, bought face gems to spruce myself up abit, and eyelashes, and new hair extensions....and body glitter....hopefully i wont feel the need to be mega skinny!! :-D

That sounds awesome!

Wow - it's so exciting about the wedding.

You soun d like you are doing great, cant wait to see your results x

Morning Hun
I am so so sorry i have been looking for your diary for so long now at least i have found it.
Sounds lovely a castle wedding luck you :)
How has your weekend been so far?
Have a nice Sunday

weekends is going great thanks :) Ive just been to future inlaws for roast... had couple slices of beef, 1 roastie! 1 tiny yorkshire! and loadsa cauli and broc! counted it as 11 to be on the safe side :) do you think this covers it? that would leave me with 4pts for a cuppa when I get home in a min haha

I am considering the possibility of a mince pie and cream this week?! anyone any ideas of the points value haha dont want to buy a box if their mega high as i may just eat them all!! haha Roll on Tuesday night!:) xx

just caught up with your diary - i didnt realise you were only 20! (makes me sound old - im only 21! :p) you must be so excited about your wedding and your honeymoon - it must make you so motivated!

keep up the great work :) xxx

Back