Steph's diary....had my weigh in and not looking forward to the next!

thanks for the save Em :D

hope you have a good day steph! :) x

hahaha yes I'm 20 years young! But I feel double that at least haha my friends can't keep up with the talks of weddings and babies and when I hit them with the word mortgage they go into overdrive hahaha but of course I'd much rather be doing the housework than chasing after boys in cars hahaha

I'm having a great day today everybody! Thanks for asking! Feeling overly optimistic about reaching goal by the wedding :) I think my goal is not too skinny not too fat haha but I'll probably feel like a rake when I reach it cause it's been years! Haha

When I met my fiancé in 2005 I weighed 9 stone! And 9 months later on holiday with my friends I weighed 11s4!!! Yikes!!! That was some mega eating!! I try to imagine goal and it makes me feel amazing! Can't explain how much it would better my life!

My maternity leave finishes 22nd feb, I am counting the days haha I am starting to go a little mental talking to baby all day long, ithibk she is too haha, I'm hoping to have a really decent ammount of weight off by then so I don't have to feel paranoid they are saying I didn't get rid of the baby weight! Haha! I was about 12 1/2 stone last time I saw them ( took early maternity leave) so a stone down from where I am now would be amazing! :) roll on feb 23rd!!! X c

sounds like you're doing really well hon - you must post up your faerie pics after the fancy dress!

i'm sure you'll wow them all when you go back to work - what do you do?

hopefully haha there's 3 of us off on maternity from my team at the moment,id hate to be the one that stayed fat haha, I work in the tax credit office, it's nice and easy going most of the time, apart from renewals, which is right after my bloody leave finishes haha at least I got chistmas off :)

I will defo post some of the fancy dress piccies in January, going all the way to London for it so I'm gonna make the most of it!!

Don't know how I will manage over Christmas actually! I'm out for Christmas dinner in a restraunt, then my nans for dinner boxing day then out with sister and her parynet then to restraint on 28th then London for new years!!! Hopefully I'll be doing enough exercise to sts!!!! Haha! Hopefully this will be the first Christmas that I don't gain stupid ammouns of weight!! X

I work in the tax credit office,

I'll forgive you for the comment about me being a quarter to 80;) Never know when i will need a favour ;) :p Lmao.

Ditto about the exercising to try and STS over Christmas! xx

I must say I've been out of use since January 2008 so any favours regarding tax credits will not be much use from me haha ask me the basic that's it! Haha! You don't need to worry about tax credits anywys for 5 years! Unless you are planning children haha x x

1.5 off.... Tryin to tell myself that's not bad as I've been the gym 6 days and am feeling slimmer, but those scales are a bugger arnt they!! I'm still on for target but buggered if my weight loss slows anymore!!! X x x

Well done on your 1.5 lb loss :) It's within the WW recommended healthy weekly loss so you shouldnt feel too disheartened.

Also if you've been working out six out of seven days; dont forget muscle bulk weighs heavier than fat :D You're just refining your muscle tone - unfortunately those scales arent always a girls best friend!

You're target is still doable - hang in there hun :) xxx

well done on your 1.5 off thats absolutely brilliant! dont forget to add it to the weekly WI thread either :) xxx

thanks guys, I'm feeling better about it this morning! I've taken my measurements and there smaller than 2monyhs ago when I was the same weight so that's good!! Maybe muscle isn't too bad haha!!

I think I'm naturally dissapointed as I've done ww in the past and my losses were much bigger at the same weight, but it didn't even occur to me until last night that I was probably losing muscle quickly as I wasn't lifting weights etc! I'll be sure to keep up a good routine now!! X x

I had a sneak on the scales this morning and have gained a pound!? how the hell?! i havnt cheated once this is soooo peeing me off! my target is only 1.5lbs per week, but by the looks of it im not even going to make a STS :-( this is not fair!!!!! haha ive been such an angel and done my exercises every day :-( xx

Your weight flacuate (spelt wrong) daily so I might be nothing. Don't be disheartened your doing great. No more sneaky peeks until weigh in

put your scales away! your body fluctuates by 2.2lbs each day, and also during the week you may gain slightly before you lose etc.. do not keep weighing yourself because you will only dishearten yourself and make it harder for you to stick to it! :p

Back