Steph's diary....had my weigh in and not looking forward to the next!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
:)Hello guys, some of you may know me well, if not, hi to you!

I start my WW class again tomorrow night and Im so revved up for it! I joined the gym tonight, ready and raring! I lost almost 2stone on VLCD after the birth of my daughter but ive had enough of that toture for now!

I have until July 1st next summer, to lose at least 2 stone in time for my wedding in Scotland, and my honeymoon in Jamaica! Im feeling realliy optiistic about it I have done very well on WW in the past!

Well wish me luck! I shall keep updating as often as i can :)

xxx

Hi Steph and well done on your weight loss so far! You sound so motivated and wow what an incentive to aim for in July :) Good luck. I look forward to reading how your getting on :) xxx

July 1st is my ultimate goal date too :) It's my 21st birthday. I have nearly 2 and half stone to lose. We can do it! :D

Hello!! Good luck with your journey, I am sure that is dooable! :)
xx

Sounds totally do-able to me too especially since you know WW has worked well for you in the past.

The vlcd's are a great kick start but not really designed for the long term...way too boring!

Good luck and well done on your losses so far.

LRO xx

Goodluck. YOU CAN DO IT :) Gorgeous avatar by the way :)

Welcome back! Well done on the losses; that is fantastic!

Great incentive for July, it's very do-able too!

Lovely avatar, your daughter is gorgeous.

Good luck xx

Good luck on WW and your weight loss journey. Well done on your loss so far. I switched from W8(vlcd) to WW and I'm really loving it.

good luck with WW :) i would love to have another 2st minimum off by then too, so if you need a buddy there are plenty to choose from :D xxx

hey guys thanks for posting. I love the support off this site it really does keep me going!

So I went to my first weigh in last night, not too bad considering the stuffing of the face ive been doing for a few days haha, Im 12s 5lbs, which is exactly where I was when I joined almost 2 years ago hahaha, hopefully I will have the same great losses!

Off to the gym tonight! Im really keen on getting fit not just slim. Im going to go to matalan maybe this weeend and get myself some new jogging pants and tshirts! (not that I can jog!)

Ive been quite low on points today as I woke up at 5am, forgetting it was my new day and drank a litre of skimmed milk!! haha so i lost 5.5points when i totted it up! dammit! but i will be making up for it with water in future haha

Hope everybody is doing well, I keep meaning to catch up on everybodys diarys but I never seem to get a minute online! i will eventually haha xx:D

peacocks do some great jogging / fitness clothes if you have one where you are :) x

God I think its about time I updated! I think about this site every day but hardly ever get around to it anymore!!

Well the diet is going well so far! I lost 3lbs at my weigh in, and got my 10% wahoo! my 10% this time actualy took me close to my start weight before I had babs but ah well!!

Im setting myself new targets (easy ones!!) and ive decided my ultimate goal weight will be 9s 5lbs, which is my old average and the middle of my healthy weight range!! I dont think I will reach my goal by my wedding but I will certainly try my best!!

I joined the gym again properly 2 nights ago, Ive been 2 night running and had a great work out, weighed myself this morning and have gained a lb! dont know how! but ive decided im hiding my home scales and waiting the week out, i wont let slow losses slow me down because as long as im exercising, I can only be making my body look better :)

I am aiming for 1.5lbs per week from now so hopefully Ill manage to achieve this !! Off to update my ticker and goals! xx:)

Just read you diary. Sounds like you're enojying having food again - isn't it great! Congratulations on the 3lb loss. Have you been wedding dress shopping yet?

yes, ive bought my dress already and it doesnt close!! haha figured it would be a good incentive :) the pressure is really on! i think i will try it on every time I reach a small target :) x

well done on your loss thats fantastic! :D keep up the fabulous work and you'll be wearing your wedding dress to xmas dinner! xxx

Back