Steph's Progress!

steph9584

Hi,
I'm going on holiday in November and i want to wear a bikini for the first time.. EVER!
I've always been chubby and had a belly.. i got up to 12stone and im only short.. so i looked really big.. ive since lost a stone and a half gradually but i seem to be stuck at 10stone 4-5lbs..
Does anyone have any help or fitness tips? I walk about 2 mile a day and do fitness classes twice a week (only for the past few weeks) .. I've also just started following the weight watchers diet.. I use to do slimming world but i dont think the diet agreed with me as i seemed to be eating alot more..
Any help will be much appreciated.. :confused:

P.s I weigh 10 stone 5lb! :cry:

hi steph and :welcome: to the forums and WW!

My top tips for following WW diet and some tips re: fitness:
- Drink LOADS of water - keeps your body hydrated and thinking it is full!
- Point absolutely everything that goes into your mouth - no cheating or 'forgetting' what you have eaten! Take your points calculator everywhere (if you do not have one I recommend getting one)
- Exercise: I have a lot of different workout DVD's - if you are quite used to exercise and want to be pushed hard I recommend Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Loser USA) 30 day shred DVD - all levels are brutal but my mate has been doing it religiously for 30 days and has lost a stone and 6 inches from her body!

You have a great goal to focus on - I am also losing the weight (once and for all) for a family holiday to Cuba next July, I want to be able to go on the beach without covering up!

I wish you every success on your weight loss journey and I hope that these tips come in handy!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thanks for your help! i'll try the DVD...
i've just ordered the new starter pack for weight watchers. i'm working from my old books at the moment..
i've realised why i use to do slimming world.. you can eat loads... but i just wasnt losing the weight so i'm gonna have to stick this out if i want to be comfortable in a bikini!

good luck with your diet xx

Good Luck Steph and :welcome: to the boards :D

Back