Steph's Progress!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by steph9584, 9 August 2010 Social URL.

1. steph9584

steph9584 Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    I'm going on holiday in November and i want to wear a bikini for the first time.. EVER!
    I've always been chubby and had a belly.. i got up to 12stone and im only short.. so i looked really big.. ive since lost a stone and a half gradually but i seem to be stuck at 10stone 4-5lbs..
    Does anyone have any help or fitness tips? I walk about 2 mile a day and do fitness classes twice a week (only for the past few weeks) .. I've also just started following the weight watchers diet.. I use to do slimming world but i dont think the diet agreed with me as i seemed to be eating alot more..
    Any help will be much appreciated.. :confused:

P.s I weigh 10 stone 5lb! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi steph and :welcome: to the forums and WW!

My top tips for following WW diet and some tips re: fitness:
    - Drink LOADS of water - keeps your body hydrated and thinking it is full!
    - Point absolutely everything that goes into your mouth - no cheating or 'forgetting' what you have eaten! Take your points calculator everywhere (if you do not have one I recommend getting one)
    - Exercise: I have a lot of different workout DVD's - if you are quite used to exercise and want to be pushed hard I recommend Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Loser USA) 30 day shred DVD - all levels are brutal but my mate has been doing it religiously for 30 days and has lost a stone and 6 inches from her body!

You have a great goal to focus on - I am also losing the weight (once and for all) for a family holiday to Cuba next July, I want to be able to go on the beach without covering up!

I wish you every success on your weight loss journey and I hope that these tips come in handy!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

Mini likes this.
  4. steph9584

steph9584 Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your help! i'll try the DVD...
    i've just ordered the new starter pack for weight watchers. i'm working from my old books at the moment..
    i've realised why i use to do slimming world.. you can eat loads... but i just wasnt losing the weight so i'm gonna have to stick this out if i want to be comfortable in a bikini!

good luck with your diet xx

5. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck Steph and :welcome: to the boards :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.