Steph's veggie green diary!

misssrf

Day 1 of restating diarying after far too long not doing!

Monday January 2nd

-pasta with 65g tuna, sweetcorn, peppers onions and mushroom with el Mayo
1/2 heb and 1 syn

-soup, stock with parsnips, swede, carrot, onion, turnip.

Neither were really breakfast or lunch ate at very random times.

Dinner will be much later on..
-baked potato with beans and 28g cheese.

1 syn on a chocolate stick, and planning on no more syns today!

Tuesday january 3rd

B
-1 slice wm bread w/ spaghetti hoops (1/2 heb)
-water

S-Melon pack
4 ryvita w/ cottage cheese and cucumber

D
Pasta with veg and 30g cheese and 4 prawns (1 hea) and don't know whether I can get the prawns as the other half of my b if not will check syns!
-water

Will probably have a banana and muller light later!

You can have 142g prawns as HEX B x

Wednesday January 4th

No breakfast

L
-veg curry w/ rice

S
-1 crackerbread w/ 1 laughing cow light
-1/2 an aldi cupshot (sweet &sour) so free

D
-will be noodles, quorn chicken and lots of veggies!

Day 2 of 30 day shred so won't want to be snacking after that's done!

misssrf said:
Wednesday January 4th

No breakfast

L
-veg curry w/ rice

S
-1 crackerbread w/ 1 laughing cow light
-1/2 an aldi cupshot (sweet &sour) so free

D
-will be noodles, quorn chicken and lots of veggies!

Day 2 of 30 day shred so won't want to be snacking after that's done!

You forgot the 'delicious' before the veg curry..

Ali* said:
I wanna come & have some veggie curry girlies! No fair :(

Veg curry and a film - no wine though Ali which is very unusual for me and Steph!! We'll give you more notice next time, give ya time to book the day off :p xx

Just a quick update to say I have not fallen off the wagon, I have a serious phone signal problem and no idea how to navigate minimins real site..have been keeping a food diary in my phone and will hopefully be back to it on here once I get my phone sorted!

Had about 60 syns all week..all spent on alcohol so not done too badly.lost 3lb the week before woo so hopefully more of that this week!

misssrf said:
Just a quick update to say I have not fallen off the wagon, I have a serious phone signal problem and no idea how to navigate minimins real site..have been keeping a food diary in my phone and will hopefully be back to it on here once I get my phone sorted!

Had about 60 syns all week..all spent on alcohol so not done too badly.lost 3lb the week before woo so hopefully more of that this week!

I've missed you :( hope you're ok! What's going on with your phone? Well done on the loss - I wish I'd lost!! Grrrr x

Befanwi said:
I've missed you :( hope you're ok! What's going on with your phone? Well done on the loss - I wish I'd lost!! Grrrr x

No loss? Thats rubbish..next week will be better :) I'm fine still chesty and already bored of uni. And I miss you! xx

misssrf said:
No loss? Thats rubbish..next week will be better :) I'm fine still chesty and already bored of uni. And I miss you! xx

2lb sh!tty gain!! I miss you more. Exam tomorrow :( xx

Back