1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Steph's Weight Loss Journey

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by StephanieVernon, 21 August 2014 Social URL.

1. StephanieVernon

StephanieVernon New Member

After being overweight since i was 13! i decided that both myself and hubby deserve a better me.
    I run my own business, work full time and i am planning my sisters wedding !!!!
    NEEDLESS TO SAY IM SUPER BUSY
    I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011 and was told i would never conceve due to my weight (was only 79kg then !) I then went down a dark hole of depression for many many years. In 2012 i was dragged to another doctor by my best friend who told me that actually i would conceive if i lost weight and that the other doctor was an idiot. By that point i was well into my 90-100kg weight range. I started excersising and eating well even started Jenny Craig but i ended up loosing my job and couldnt afford to continue. My weight slowly kept creeping up and up until June 2014 when i met my Cambridge Angel Michelle of Kardinya Western Australia, my first weigh in i almost cryed, tipping the scales at almost 120kg and only being 155cm tall you can image how i look ! . I have been on the plan for 5-6 weeks now and have lost a total of nearly 10kg (hoping to tip the 10kg mark next week), My BMI is down something like 5 points and i have lost nearly 10cm around my stomach. ! i am amazed after trying so many diets and nothing worked. I go to the gym twice sometimes 2 times a week and i am well on my way to a happy future. Buying my first home, getting married and having children. I can see them all in my future now....... i couldnt before !

Hope to have more good updates for you soon. :) :)

xx
    Steph