Stephys 30 day shred!

LADİES....İ feel like İ have been hit by a truck and it has reversed over and over my body =( i never thought i would ache like this...owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
im going to do my days workout today..i hope i can manage it all because my legs are throbbing :D

Once you get into it, and get warm your muscles will losen up, they are tight and sore because they are cold....

Once you get into it, and get warm your muscles will losen up, they are tight and sore because they are cold....

Well said :):)

Day 4 today.. havent done it yet will be doing it bit later on.. just wanted to put my measurements on here from day one.. will be doing it either two weeks in or at the end?
21/02
Measurements:
Bust - 38
Underbust - 35
thighs - 22
biceps - 11
hips - 38
waist - 36
bum - 39

wont be measuring next week as it will be TOTM and i bloat out badly and put couple of pounds on

hope your all finding it ok! x

All doing well Steph ...enjoy day 4 it gets easier :):)

Hey all :) did 30 day shred mon - fri .. was out all weekend so didnt do it sat n sun.

had a binge over weekend but i dont feel that bad.. just because jumping straight back on today.

weekends are the hardest..
will measure this weekend see if i've lost any inches! x

How did you find the workout......they do get easier towards the 10 day mark.....
I got my treadmill today and just spent 50 minutes doing a weightloss and aerobic workout on it lol....thinks it may be addictive :):)

Weekends can be hard , I don't change my routine Daz has to fit into what I do !! sometimes we go to Nandos but this weekend we didn't....xxxx

Hey I found it okay .. Strength still the hardest or me .. I do all the card without even battering an eyelid and can now do all the abs without stopping. So I upped my weights and doing level 1 all this week then start level 2 on Monday :) xx

well done Steph......I got carried away on my treadmill yesterday and did 3 circuits on it and missed my 30 day shred :)

Jesus! Wish I got carried away with exercise haha I think wouldn't of carried this on if wasn't for holiday .. Incentives really help me! Shall be doing workout soon :) x

The treadmill i workout well on as I do feel it helping...
Incentives...just think of all the lovely clothes you can wear then you will work well lol enjoy your workout

:) xx

I'm glad you've found something you enjoy and that is helping u :)

Yesterdays workout was okay I can do all the cardio and abs perfectly just the strength I find a challenge ah well today and tomorrow on level 1 then Monday is level 2 :) will measure and weigh my self Monday see if there's any differences xxx

Your doing well Steph,
we all have strengths and weaknesses....I do standing push ups....stand away from a wall and drop towards it with your arms and push back up to standing I find its great for upper arms...keep your tum pulled in :)
Glad your getting on ok with it !!
To be honest i am glad to give my hip/back a rest from the shred as i can feel it healing so its done me good having the treadmill at least i am still exercising.......I have just done the aerobic workout on it which in distance took me 1.5 miles ...still getting used to it inclining and declining lol
:) xxxxx

yeah i dont do it saturday and sundays.. and can feel the difference from having days off inbetween.. we all need our bodys to rest!
i use to do that at the gym .. the incline and dicline lol

was hard work! i'd be proud if i was you! xxx

I am proud hun as you should be of yourself you have done amazing :):)

Last edited:
Gt yourself worked up for it Rach .....your turn is coming lol :)

Last day of level 1 today then level 2 Monday eek lol quite glad 1 is over with he strength jeeeeeeeeeez lol

And hope it goes okay rach! X

Back