Stephys 30 day shred!

wahay go Steph.....take it easy 1st couple days on level 2 cos its defo harder but some exercises are enjoyable!!...still some jumping jacks in there..

Rach be careful and if your already worried about hurting yourself don't do it till you feel really positive :)

there are some on level 2 but not the amount in level 1....

on level 3 you do jumping jacks with weights..its alot better to be honest and also stephy....if you dont like strength level 3 will kill you .lol
you will be fine i always think its only 30 sec of each exercise..
enjoy your rest steph...you will enjoy level 2 alot more.

cardio bits i love.. i feel like there therest bits for me haha!

whats the strength like in level 2?! i'm hoping the cardios a bit more of a challenge and the strengths easier ?! Lol!

Rach i was like that with my thigh.. have had arthritis since a kid just take it steady but one day i pushed my self to do exercise in the long run its helped.. but atm don't damage yourself further xx

Congratulations Rach! First step is always the hardest!

And just keep a close eye on the hip!

So today is the start date of level 2 for me!

Weighed and measured my self today .. so here is the start measurements and weight...

21/02/2011 - 07/3/2011
Biceps - 11 inch - 11 inch
Thighs - 22 inch - 21 inch
Calves - 15 inch - 14.5 inch
Bum - 39 inch - 38 inch
Underbust - 35 inch - 33 inch
Bust - 38 inch - 37 inch
Hips - 38 inch - 37.5 inch
Waist - 36 inch - 36 inch
Pantline - 36 inch - 35.5 inch

Over all i lost up to now 6.5 inches!!:D thats for level 1 in two weeks!

and weighed my self at the start i was 10.9 .... now i am 10.4

Lost 5 pounds:D

So happy its finally started moving. Will weigh myself and measure after the two weeks of level 2 yay!

yay brilliant Steph :)

Happy with them results for the first two weeks ...

Will weigh and measure my self next monday too!

Did level 2 yesterday.. wowza..!

Either i was really comfortable with level 1 or is it just me or does level 2 seem a lot more hectic?!

enjoyed a change though.. and seemed to go really fast..

Still made me sweat like hell haha!

Hope everyones doing okay!

well done Steph....
i think you just get comfortable at level 1 and then its time to change levels...but I think its also not knowing what to expect ....but your doing great :)

I'm doing well just done my weightloss session on treadmill and an extra 3 miles on top :)

yay go you :D

About to do my level 2 blah lol
.. just looking at few running programmes for race for life.. want to be able to run 5k without stopping.

Think i wont start training till i've finished the 30 day shred as i know i wont do both .. x

The nhs c25k was good (well I've only done it once!) Lol

Steph gradually build up to the run....I am doing a little bit of running (5.5mph) and the rest at a brisk walk 3.5mph ....but I can feel the difference in my lungs already....
Well done Kes for doing the c25k run that a fantastic step :):)
:):)

I've seen a programme that is 1min walk then 1min run.. do that for 10 mins then other the weeks it builds up to stuff like 7min run 3 min walk .. till u can run a full 30 mins..

So do i wait till i've finished the 30 day shred?! or do i do them both.. just wanna be able to train properly for it and not be KO'd from 30 day shred so i dont bother with my runnin n stuff...xx

I would do both it might be tough 1st couple days but your body gets used to it !!
Interval training is the best way of burning/losing fat.....I do 3.5mph brisk walk then 5.5mph run down to 3mph then start it again...this gets your heart rate going brilliant way to lose weight :):) xxx

Think i'm definetly going to do it! will start it next monday! :D

Ill do my shred in the morning and my running in the afternoon :)

Will definetly do the 1min walk 1 min run programme and build my self up! heard alot of good reviews from it ...

Cant wait for it to be summer.. no sitting indoors anymore! its so windy and cold here right now bbrrrrrr :( x

Good for you Steph , positive thinking will help you achieve anything :)

I know the feeling I took dogs out this morning and the wind was so strong it was pushing us across the fields.....be great when the summer is here :) xxx

Yep! good thing about the running programme its only 3 days a week so i can have some days with out it..

yeah summer i'm always out and about but when its like this i wanna curl up on the couch with a hot choc! x

Didn't do shred fri mon or tues...

Gunna add it on at end of level 2 will make my self do it tho later

And next week making myself start running...

Lost my head lately chucked it all out of window Tbf sigh

Back