Stepping up to 1000

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Urghhh stepping up to 1000 my cdc said it would be good to do this..

I have started to feel hungry lately to..
My totm arrived today after 3 months I had weigh in and lost 1 1/4 pounds but Im in the 9s so really pleased!!! (I am sure as totm has been looming and now its finally here) I hope to lose more next week....

Bit nervous about doing 1000 but I am sure it will be fine x
xx

good luck curly! I have another 3 to 4 weeks depending on losses before I step up to 1000 and I can't wait! Let us know how you find it.

You'll be fine :) My advice, if I may. Stick with the rules - they are there for a reason. You've got all the time in the world once you've finished CD to try different foods etc but really CD is a program that is designed the way it is for a reason. Obviously only speaking for myself here but I'm very good at bending rules and really lack discipline in terms of my food choices.

As I wrote in my other thread re Advice from a returner, you've learnt how to 'not eat', now is the time to learn how to eat. The hard part is really just beginning. All the best xx

Last edited:
Good luck babe! You can do it. I have every faith in you :D

xxx

Curly... You have absolutely nothing to worry about!! You completely nailed SS and you will do the same when you step upto 1000... Good Luck x

So chuffed for you Curly... so will you be coming over to the maintainers forum, too? Would love to see you there! Don't be scared of 1000, just keep the faith and you'll be fine hon. Big hugs.

xxx

Best wishes for the 1000 plan, am sure you will be fine and work the plan just like you have with the SS ie VERY SUCCESSFULLY!! I look forward to you posting how it is going....I feel like you are a great trailblazer as you are a good few months ahead of me and pass back such great information and inspiration.

so - how many pounds have you left to 'throw away' to start 1000? i only have about 7 (or ok 9) to go.....

Aww you'll be fine curlywurly, and you get to eat food mmmmmm!!! x

Hi Curly,
You have done so well and come so far. With your dedication on ss, I am more than sure that you will do just fine on 1000 plan.

I can understand how you will have reservations, but remember your losses wont be as good as when you were ss'ing - you're working towards maintenance now and getting your tummy used to consuming those extra calories.

Look at it as 'training your body'. You are looking so amazing and when you introduce food again, you can begin to have a normal diet and feel great for how far you have come on CD.

Well Done again,

Big Hugs and support x x x

Hey Curly, saw on my thread that you were going onto this. I was worried too, but then when I thought about it, it's still very low cal, so I suspect your losses will be great.
It's fab that you've got to this point and I am so envious of you being in the 9's - that's amazing!

Hey fantastic news about the 9's Im so so proud of you and your determination and dedication!!! WELL DONE!

does that mean you will go over to the maintenance forum. Im going to do my diary over there now to get the last bit off SS is too drastic for me now.
Hope to see you soon over there
Love
Jess
xxx

Back