Creme egg :D
Melon and grapes
3 mini babybel light

Wednesday - DD

All bran with small banana and skimmed milk - 280 calories
Cereal bar - 70 calories
2 pitta pizzas with tomato puree, herbs, grated low fat cheese - 345 calories

Total day's calories 695

Have spent the evening doing homework for course....I'm too old for homework! :rolleyes:

Tuesday - UD

Breakfast - All bran, banana, strawberries, skimmed milk

Lunch - Cous cous, salad, chicken. Danio strawberry yoghurt

Dinner - Pasta with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and creme fraiche

Snacks - Vanilla skinny latte
Creme egg :D
Melon and grapes
3 mini babybel light

Wednesday - DD

All bran with small banana and skimmed milk - 280 calories
Cereal bar - 70 calories
2 pitta pizzas with tomato puree, herbs, grated low fat cheese - 345 calories

Total day's calories 695

Have spent the evening doing homework for course....I'm too old for homework! :rolleyes:

another great day on plan - and good girl for doing ur homework too - hope u get a gold star!

Thanks everyone x This week is going well food wise, will update later with yesterday and today's eats. Course is going well too...really eye opening. Everything you do online leaves a traceable fingerprint...is mind boggling. Glad I don't do fraud work all the time or I'd end up suspicious of everyone! :rolleyes: I wish the person in question was ex upndown but it's not...would have no problem exposing him :p. And I am trying to ignore the person I have an issue with but when they post and comment umpteen times a day it's kind of hard to avoid....unless I stay offline which I don't really want to do.

Scary to think about that traceable fingerprint!

Glad ur food is so going well partic in ur circumstances.

What a pain about the unwanted posts and comments - shows there's feelings there - but hopefully the comments will lessen over time?

Course done and dusted and work over for the week :D I'm glad I only need to report suspected fraud and don't have to go through the ins and outs of it in depth. Very interesting work I'm sure but it must take the shine out of things when you must be constantly wondering if people online are genuine. Threw a whole new light on internet dating when they had examples where supposed 20 year old stunning women were really 50 year old men, sitting in a string vest with a beer gut trying to scam money!! And people who set up multiple accounts and troll themselves....why?? It can be so easily proved as the ip address is the same on the messages.There must be something lacking in their lives. On a slightly similar but bit different note I have decided to draw a line under the person who is being fake and not post any more about them. Let admin deal with their duplicitousness. My diary is going back to food and general chit chat :D

Thursday - UD

Breakfast - Porridge with honey and banana and strawberries

Lunch - Falafel flatbread from M&S. Danio blueberry yoghurt

Dinner - Chicken satay stir fry. M&S fruit cocktail trifle

Snacks - 3 mini babybel light
Smokey bacon Walkers crisps
Melon and grapes
Banana

DD tomorrow...and a lie in after a week of very early starts! Hope everyone has had a good day.

Course done and dusted and work over for the week :D I'm glad I only need to report suspected fraud and don't have to go through the ins and outs of it in depth. Very interesting work I'm sure but it must take the shine out of things when you must be constantly wondering if people online are genuine. Threw a whole new light on internet dating when they had examples where supposed 20 year old stunning women were really 50 year old men, sitting in a string vest with a beer gut trying to scam money!! And people who set up multiple accounts and troll themselves....why?? It can be so easily proved as the ip address is the same on the messages.There must be something lacking in their lives. On a slightly similar but bit different note I have decided to draw a line under the person who is being fake and not post any more about them. Let admin deal with their duplicitousness. My diary is going back to food and general chit chat :D

Thursday - UD

Breakfast - Porridge with honey and banana and strawberries

Lunch - Falafel flatbread from M&S. Danio blueberry yoghurt

Dinner - Chicken satay stir fry. M&S fruit cocktail trifle

Snacks - 3 mini babybel light
Smokey bacon Walkers crisps
Melon and grapes
Banana

DD tomorrow...and a lie in after a week of very early starts! Hope everyone has had a good day.

Glad course is over and ur wkend starts here! Good too to have made the decision on Mr/Miss Fake - their syns will out as the old ppl say! Have a good few days off.

Hi ali - hope all is well and that u enjoy ur long weekend after a busy week!

Had a lovely lie in yesterday and today. Had a DD yesterday and came in at 705 calories which fitted in with my slightly higher DD calories this week. My average between up and down days this week also came in at my planned 1500. So weigh in this morning and another 2.2lbs off!! So happy. Keep waiting for it to slow or stall but not yet. So sticking at a 1500 calorie a day average/ pot of 10500 calories a week is still how I'm going to keep plodding on. 4 months fasting and a smidge off 40lbs lost...:D. It was also reassuring that having DDs up to 700 calories a day and adjusting my UD calories in proportion didn't affect my weight loss, so no need to beat myself up if I go over my 500 calorie normal DD limit....it isn't the end of the world! Will catch up on here later as I'm off to do a fry up for tea :eating:

Absolutely brilliant, Ali, well done, you must be delighted. You're what keeps me going on a DD, knowing how well you've done. (No pressure!)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a lovely lie in yesterday and today. Had a DD yesterday and came in at 705 calories which fitted in with my slightly higher DD calories this week. My average between up and down days this week also came in at my planned 1500. So weigh in this morning and another 2.2lbs off!! So happy. Keep waiting for it to slow or stall but not yet. So sticking at a 1500 calorie a day average/ pot of 10500 calories a week is still how I'm going to keep plodding on. 4 months fasting and a smidge off 40lbs lost...:D. It was also reassuring that having DDs up to 700 calories a day and adjusting my UD calories in proportion didn't affect my weight loss, so no need to beat myself up if I go over my 500 calorie normal DD limit....it isn't the end of the world! Will catch up on here later as I'm off to do a fry up for tea :eating:

That's really brilliant and good that u've found out that u can flex things too! Hope the fry up was good!!

Absolutely brilliant, Ali, well done, you must be delighted. You're what keeps me going on a DD, knowing how well you've done. (No pressure!)

Thanks Kitty x It's my cousin who keeps me going. She started fasting about 15 months ago and has just hit her target of halving her body weight. She lost 3 stone by calorie counting before starting fasting and has lost 6 stone 3 1/2 lbs with it alone. I wish she still had her diary on here. I think when you see someone and the plan works for them you believe it more. I'd rather take advice from someone who has stood in my shoes and knows that losing weight isn't just a case of eating less, moving more that it is far more complex especially when emotional eating is involved. I struggle being civil when people without a weight problem start telling me what to do!! I know fasting isn't a miracle weight loss cure but for me it's pretty close :p

Busy weekend as we had a family get together thing today. Yesterday and today I stuck to 1500 calories as I'm going to shift my weigh in day to a Monday as I feel it's a more honest weigh in after a weekend. So now have my pot of calories of 10,500 for the next 7 days and will take my DDs back down to 500. Will weigh in tomorrow morning but hope there won't be much of a change. Am having this week off work to give the house a bit of a going over....need to replace some stuff that ex took and want to switch furniture around, maybe do a bit of painting just to make the place feel a bit different. I also have an interview lined up for Friday as my current job on my reduced hours simply isn't going to pay the bills. Would mean moving which is a pretty big change but maybe that's what I need. Hope everyone's weekend went well x

Loving the changing, just what you need to start moving on.
This way of eating seems like a little miracle to me too, was just saying to my Mum yesterday, for the first time in my life I can see a weight loss programme being sustainable for life. No deprivation is the key for me. Enjoy the week off and good luck with the interview.

So first day of my week off....and I'm still in my jammies watching films on Netflix :D Weighed in this morning as I'm switching to a Monday weigh in and last 2 days at 1500 calories have dropped me another 0.4lbs bringing me up to a neat 40lbs off. I know I could lose weight eating 1500 calories day in day out...but I also know I would find it far harder than fasting 3 days a week and enjoying myself the other 4. It's a no brainer for me! Have only had black coffee and tea so far and lots of water and am thinking chicken and veg for a meal later on. Am also going to adjust my target. Probably will seem a bit silly but my initial aim was 95.6lbs to lose and I'm going to round it up to 100lbs...which would put me in the 9's :eek: Seemed a million miles away back in November but I'm now 40% of the way there....and if I can do it any one can. I seriously could eat people under the table and never felt full...ever!! But fasting seems to have...most of the time...curbed my urge to binge and eat everything. I feel much more relaxed about food in general. I don't want to be constantly worrying about my weight for the rest of my life...wasting my life. And knowing that I've found something that seems the answer to my weight issue makes me want to shout it from the rooftops....but then people would hate me for sounding smug!! No way of losing weight is easy and counting calories can be a faff but I'd rather put in the effort to not be fat for any longer. Being fat is a lot harder to deal with than counting a few calories. I also don't think fasting is a slow way to lose weight. I've been on it 18 weeks today so my average is 2.2lbs a week. A healthy rate of weight loss and I'm not suffering from any diet fatigue in the slightest. I wish I could convert people to giving it a go and giving it a good shot. It really does work.

So first day of my week off....and I'm still in my jammies watching films on Netflix :D Weighed in this morning as I'm switching to a Monday weigh in and last 2 days at 1500 calories have dropped me another 0.4lbs bringing me up to a neat 40lbs off. I know I could lose weight eating 1500 calories day in day out...but I also know I would find it far harder than fasting 3 days a week and enjoying myself the other 4. It's a no brainer for me! Have only had black coffee and tea so far and lots of water and am thinking chicken and veg for a meal later on. Am also going to adjust my target. Probably will seem a bit silly but my initial aim was 95.6lbs to lose and I'm going to round it up to 100lbs...which would put me in the 9's :eek: Seemed a million miles away back in November but I'm now 40% of the way there....and if I can do it any one can. I seriously could eat people under the table and never felt full...ever!! But fasting seems to have...most of the time...curbed my urge to binge and eat everything. I feel much more relaxed about food in general. I don't want to be constantly worrying about my weight for the rest of my life...wasting my life. And knowing that I've found something that seems the answer to my weight issue makes me want to shout it from the rooftops....but then people would hate me for sounding smug!! No way of losing weight is easy and counting calories can be a faff but I'd rather put in the effort to not be fat for any longer. Being fat is a lot harder to deal with than counting a few calories. I also don't think fasting is a slow way to lose weight. I've been on it 18 weeks today so my average is 2.2lbs a week. A healthy rate of weight loss and I'm not suffering from any diet fatigue in the slightest. I wish I could convert people to giving it a go and giving it a good shot. It really does work.

Hi Ali - another good week (nearly) and an inspirational post! Looks like u've cracked fasting and it obviously suits u and that's fantastic esp with ur recent experiences - well done I say!!

I think ur v brave having WI on Mondays - I know it's more honest but I'm not ready for that yet (or too chicken!) Friday wd suit me best but know I'd go bonkers at the weekend! So for now Weds is a happy medium - have a good week off!

Back