Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Thinking of you and hoping you're ok?? Take care xx

Thanks for all the messages x Scan went well and didn't show anything else of concern. Waiting on appointment for laparoscopy now as that's the next step. Deadline or work is this week so it has kept me busy. I'll admit minis has lost its appeal for me at the minute. Hoping that'll change when my head is a bit clearer. Weighed last Saturday and I'd put on 7lbs but after a week trying to keep on top of things I've lost 2.6lbs of that. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a lovely Easter x

Thanks for all the messages x Scan went well and didn't show anything else of concern. Waiting on appointment for laparoscopy now as that's the next step. Deadline or work is this week so it has kept me busy. I'll admit minis has lost its appeal for me at the minute. Hoping that'll change when my head is a bit clearer. Weighed last Saturday and I'd put on 7lbs but after a week trying to keep on top of things I've lost 2.6lbs of that. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a lovely Easter x

Am pleased nothing else showed up. Sorry you feel like that about minis, it's very quiet so I'm guessing you're not alone in that feeling. Take care x

Glad the scan was ok - hope you find your way back to minis maybe one or two threads that help you although you doing fab

Just popped in to say hello and I'm thinking of you xx

Back