Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

I guess some of the SW section aren't for fasting..well they weren't a few months ago when I asked. It's great to be passionate about something you think works but not so nice to put other people down for expressing an idea.

But they're all for that low fat, additive packed, sugar laden c**p like Muller Lights. Says it all.

I'd love a dog but just can't pick up poo. The smell sets me off heaving and I can't stop then for about 10 minutes and then I get occasional heaves for the next hour, every time I have a memory of the smell. James has had to do the litter tray for my friend's cats this week because I can't go anywhere near it. Gavin is so cute though I wouldn't be surprised if his poo smelt of Lenor!

Today hasn't been a perfect day. Really tired and a bit flat so wasn't as up for trying that hard!!

Today's food..

pic20140729223727.jpg

Greek yogurt, flaxseed mix, raspberries and a peach for breakfast. Protein shake mid morning. M&S falafel flatbread for lunch. Ginger bread nakd bar and a cup of apple and pear green tea mid afternoon. Kedgeree for dinner. And 2 (!) packets of pesto chickpea shells tonight. No smoothie and too much shop bought food. It was one of those days though and still pretty healthyish.

I'd love a dog but just can't pick up poo. The smell sets me off heaving and I can't stop then for about 10 minutes and then I get occasional heaves for the next hour, every time I have a memory of the smell. James has had to do the litter tray for my friend's cats this week because I can't go anywhere near it. Gavin is so cute though I wouldn't be surprised if his poo smelt of Lenor!

Gavin does concrete poo that you could break a window with...thankfully doesn't seem to smell :doggy:(..though I don't breathe when I'm picking it up!!)

Today hasn't been a perfect day. Really tired and a bit flat so wasn't as up for trying that hard!!

Today's food..

View attachment 147821

Greek yogurt, flaxseed mix, raspberries and a peach for breakfast. Protein shake mid morning. M&S falafel flatbread for lunch. Ginger bread nakd bar and a cup of apple and pear green tea mid afternoon. Kedgeree for dinner. And 2 (!) packets of pesto chickpea shells tonight. No smoothie and too much shop bought food. It was one of those days though and still pretty healthyish.

Might not have been what u'd planned but looks pretty good to me - I'm sure if u compare it to some of ur 'old' days it'd look angelic!

Does flaxseed mix taste of anything? I know it's supposed to be good for you so wouldn't mind incorporating it into my fruit/yoghurt combo if it's not going to taste/feel disgusting.

Flaxseed is tiny and inoffensive but they do say you should crush it in a pestle and mortar or else it goes straight through you and you get no goodness from it.

OK. Might have to try that.

OK Thanks.

Please forgive me weebuns,for I have sinned...

I bought scotch pies for my up days. Salivating at the thought!

My head nearly fell off my shoulders when I spotted them on the shelves. Then I thought 'oh no, can't have one if those, they're no good, then I thought 'yes, I can have one if I want one.

Bet it will be minging!!! X

Back