Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

He's a wee cutie!

I'll avoid the clif peanut bar then. They do good training food called shot bloks. I used them during Manchester marathon. Calorie laden for energy!

I'm away to check how much watermelon I can have. I'm on DD today!

Have a good one :) x

He definitely looks like he is enjoying it x

Aw he's sooooo gorgeous Ali x

Oh he is cute..but his teeth are very sharp and he is teething :rolleyes: All my t-shirts now have Gavin holes along the bottom where he swings by his teeth. Thankfully it shouldn't last too long!

He's a wee cutie!

I'll avoid the clif peanut bar then. They do good training food called shot bloks. I used them during Manchester marathon. Calorie laden for energy!

I'm away to check how much watermelon I can have. I'm on DD today!

Have a good one :) x

Hope you had a good DD x

All I seem to do is post food pics at the minute, but I've got a lot going on at home so haven't been on much.

Sunday's food..

pic20140811232133.jpg

White chocolate protein, spinach, banana smoothie for breakfast. Roast beef for Sunday lunch. Salad, quorn meatballs and orzo pasta salad with tomatoes and a balsamic dressing for dinner. Followed by grapes, watermelon and blueberries. Then I picked at fruit and a nakd bar and some lentil chip things. Not too bad. Went to bed only to remember it was bin night. Had to get back up and go out in the wind and rain and when I came back in, in a moment of pique I ate 2 pop tarts the teens left behind and a 100g packet of organic vegan tomato corn roll snacks...around 1000 calories in total I would imagine...whoops!

Got up this morning and put it behind me...

pic20140811232300.jpg

Porridge with banana and blueberries for breakfast. Homemade vegetable and bean soup for lunch with buckwheat crackers and laughing cow. Spinach, strawberries, cherries, blueberries and protein smoothie. Cold roast beef, salad and oven roasted garlic and herb potatoes for dinner. Despite the nightmare of a day I've had I haven't buckled...just need to get safely to bed now :rolleyes:

Also saw an advert for these in a magazine I was reading(...a health and fitness one :eek:...what's happened to me?? Sometimes I feel like a pod person )

View attachment 149522

Apparently these are a must have for exercise :rolleyes:...it's obviously a windy business!

WTF??????

Sorry to hear that you've had a crappy day.

OMG we need some of those in our house!!! I have 2 very windy boys!!!!

Hope all is ok, pm me if you need to rant/offload x

Morning Ali, hope you have a better day today. :)

So today I've already eaten...a lot. All healthy food but far, far, far too much of it, portion control has totally gone out the window. :rolleyes: This afternoon it's the first of the family birthday parties and that's going to be a riot given all that's going on. I'll probably be the one inhaling all the cake ten minutes in. Haven't done a fast day yet. Can't do one tomorrow and another birthday on Thursday. Have a feeling this week may end up a write off. At least I've no junk food left in the house since I ate the pop tarts (...bit of dieter's logic for you there!) Will keep trying to do the best I can when I can :eek:

Take some me time Ali, you've a lot on your plate, time enough for fasting, you're not putting it all back on overnight no matter how hard you try!

Take some me time Ali, you've a lot on your plate, time enough for fasting, you're not putting it all back on overnight no matter how hard you try!

Completely agree!

But Kitty do you really want a man to sniff your bum??? What with that & not liking cake I'm starting to seriously worry ;)

What she said - and enjoy yourself!! :party0049:

So today I've already eaten...a lot. All healthy food but far, far, far too much of it, portion control has totally gone out the window. :rolleyes: This afternoon it's the first of the family birthday parties and that's going to be a riot given all that's going on. I'll probably be the one inhaling all the cake ten minutes in. Haven't done a fast day yet. Can't do one tomorrow and another birthday on Thursday. Have a feeling this week may end up a write off. At least I've no junk food left in the house since I ate the pop tarts (...bit of dieter's logic for you there!) Will keep trying to do the best I can when I can :eek:
As others have said you've got a lot on and you won't do much damage in a month - perhaps you could focus on how far you've come rather than the odd naughty you're having lol?

Also unless you fancy going around in the raw - your new (smaller) clothes will stop you from gaining ......and autumn's approaching.....

She can't do much damage in a week, not sure about a month! Dread to think how much damage I could do in a month....

LOL - I know to my shame exactly how much damage I've done in a month (I'm very true to my user name!) but I think Weebuns has turned a corner and whilst she might have the odd hiccup she won't fall into the yo-yo trap again. I'll stop now before I get too sycophantic and to spare Weebuns blushes!!

*rolls in stuffed full of cake*

I am SO full. Had a lot of party nibbles and cake. Now have heartburn and feel I could be sick if I leaned over. I know a lot of people would say you should stick to your guns and not eat the fattening food, cake, nibbles and control what you put in your mouth, that no one can make you "come off plan"....have you met my family?? It is far, far easier just to go with the flow, believe me. I've tried in the past where I ended up shoving whole pies in my mouth just to shut them up. Everyone left feeling like me, stuffed to the brim. In my family that is the sign of a good get together...well, as well as being so drunk you can't bite your own finger :rolleyes: I had Gavin though and was driving so am stone cold sober. One day is nothing food wise and only 3 more birthdays to go! Tomorrow WILL be a good healthy food day!

*rolls back out*

You make me giggle Ali! Sounds like a successful party then on your family! Ours are the same to be fair my dads way of trying to convince is to go to theirs at the weekend was to tell us what food he was doing!!!

Back