Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Thanks everyone xx I'm fine just needed a Minis break. Food wise I'm good some days, some days not so much. Put on a couple of pounds, am good and lose them...so not really much change. I seem to have lost my momentum and motivation but thankfully haven't totally lost the plot! I'm moving house..and country..on the 16th of April so am busy with trying to pack all the random useless things I own. I've also been kind of seeing someone...which is never going to go anywhere but is fun all the same ;) Gavin has yet again eaten something he shouldn't have and am waiting on it hopefully reappearing without vet assistance :rolleyes: I've also been at the hospital a couple of times to do with the pain in my lady bits. Had a couple of ultrasounds and this past Friday had a biopsy taken of a "mass" on my ovary. Hopefully the results will be good and the stress of that will go away! And I'm still plodding on with work while all this goes on. Think that's about it for a quick catch up. Will have a look round diaries to see what you've all been up to :)

Great to hear you sounding more upbeat - lots going on too - sounds like just what you need plus Kitty will be on hand to keep you on the straight & narrow lol! As long as ur keeping ur eye on ur weight (as u are) reckon you'll be fine! Hope the biopsy results will be fine and ur stress b#ggars off. You sound as if ur doing well but expect there's lot of 'juggling' going on. xx

Have eaten a lot the past few days but thankfully the majority of it has been good choices. Test results back tomorrow at hospital and must confess to being really anxious. Permanent knot in my stomach and have had horrendous nightmares the last two nights :( My mother hasn't been helping with her doom and gloom outlook either. Hopefully once I've got them back I'll be able to focus on diet, Minis etc Thankfully the one good bit of news so far this week is that Gavin managed to pass the nine inch toy's leg he swallowed! x

I have everything crossed for you honey I'm sure all will be ok. Mothers are good at the doom & gloom aren't they???? Brilliant news about Gavin! I sense I will have a pup who will do similar if the last 2 weeks is anything to go by!!!!

So biopsy results weren't what I wanted. I have a tumour with abnormal cells on my left ovary, so that's going to have to come out. Having a CT scan this week to make sure nothing has popped up elsewhere. Then I'll have a laparoscopy to stage what I've got and what surgery I'll need and we'll take it from there. Ironically consultant is pretty sure it isn't what has been causing me the pelvic pain that took me to the doctor in the first place. That's still being put down to endometriosis! I'm lucky in a sense that it was picked up on by chance before it gave me symptoms, as with all things like this the earlier the better. What I have is slow growing and the prognosis is good so trying to stay positive. Family are driving me up the wall however :rolleyes: Definitely going to try and eat better and make sure I get my 2 walks with Gavin a day as I want to be in as good condition physically as I can be. Probably won't be focusing on losing weight though. Sounds all a bit gloomy but I'm actually feeling ok :)

At least it's been found now and they're acting on it swiftly. Fingers crossed it's nothing too sinister. Love and hugs sent to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks everyone xx Scan tomorrow. It's the waiting about that is causing me stress at the minute. Going to weigh on Saturday morning and adjust my stats as need be. Determined not to slump into comfort eating and ruin what I've achieved...though I did eat a whole cake to myself the other day :D

I think the cake was forgivable under the circumstances honey. Not long to wait now xx

Thanks everyone xx Scan tomorrow. It's the waiting about that is causing me stress at the minute. Going to weigh on Saturday morning and adjust my stats as need be. Determined not to slump into comfort eating and ruin what I've achieved...though I did eat a whole cake to myself the other day :D

Understandable that you feel stressed - anyone wd be - Lexie's right about the cake - but can see you don't want to undo all your good work - but be kind to you xxx

I've spent the last 3 days reading this diary (not constantly - i dont read that slowly) and what an inspiration it is. I cant believe the dramas you have been through in the last 18 months yet still manage to get where you are today. What a strong, amazing lady!

I've spent the last 3 days reading this diary (not constantly - i dont read that slowly) and what an inspiration it is. I cant believe the dramas you have been through in the last 18 months yet still manage to get where you are today. What a strong, amazing lady!

She sure is!

Back