Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Thanks, I've downloaded it :D ( *whispers*...I must confess I don't "get" GPS...or phones, electricity,televisions, internet or how planes stay up in the air....I know the theory but still sit thinking "huh???"... but I just accept it and believe in the magic!!)

I think Santa does it. When it isn't Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't like the clothes I got for interview but have run out of time and don't feel turning up in a onesie is considered acceptable! Managed a normal DD yesterday and today is another 1500 calorie day as I'm only going to fit in 2 fasts this week ....and I had dinner out on Sunday and pigged out Sunday night :doh: Tomorrow is interview and I've decided not to stay over and just travel back. So tomorrow will be a normal UD ( you've got to have chocolate after an interview!!) and a fast day on Friday. Who knows what the scales will say on Saturday!! Managed to get over my 5,000 steps yesterday and am already over that today with shopping trip so pleased about that. Also loving that app Kitty....it both scares me and delights me that it knows where I'm walking!! Hope everyone is having a good day x

Big Brother is watching you!! Good luck with the interview, you'll deserve that chocolate when it's over.

Don't like the clothes I got for interview but have run out of time and don't feel turning up in a onesie is considered acceptable! Managed a normal DD yesterday and today is another 1500 calorie day as I'm only going to fit in 2 fasts this week ....and I had dinner out on Sunday and pigged out Sunday night :doh: Tomorrow is interview and I've decided not to stay over and just travel back. So tomorrow will be a normal UD ( you've got to have chocolate after an interview!!) and a fast day on Friday. Who knows what the scales will say on Saturday!! Managed to get over my 5,000 steps yesterday and am already over that today with shopping trip so pleased about that. Also loving that app Kitty....it both scares me and delights me that it knows where I'm walking!! Hope everyone is having a good day x

Good luck with that interview - know what u mean when u can't find the right clothes - just keep thinking that ur 3 stone lighter and are looking good! Savour that choc and have a bite on me!!

Big Brother is watching you!! Good luck with the interview, you'll deserve that chocolate when it's over.

It freaks me more that they are able to watch me through my jeans pocket :bolt:

Good luck with that interview - know what u mean when u can't find the right clothes - just keep thinking that ur 3 stone lighter and are looking good! Savour that choc and have a bite on me!!

Thank you x Oh don't worry I'll be having plenty of chocolate. Will also need it to soothe my nerves as I'm flying there and back....and I hate flying, never mind having to do it alone (...well obviously there will be other passengers... and crew...and hopefully a pilot!)

As prepared as I can be for interview. Did a face mask...which has given me a lovely rosy glow :eek: Don't think I'll be needing blusher tomorrow!! If anyone comments I'll just say I'm all flushed with excitement about the interview :p Food was on plan today and came in just over 1500 calories and managed to get just over 10,000 steps :D

It freaks me more that they are able to watch me through my jeans pocket :bolt:

Thank you x Oh don't worry I'll be having plenty of chocolate. Will also need it to soothe my nerves as I'm flying there and back....and I hate flying, never mind having to do it alone (...well obviously there will be other passengers... and crew...and hopefully a pilot!)

As prepared as I can be for interview. Did a face mask...which has given me a lovely rosy glow :eek: Don't think I'll be needing blusher tomorrow!! If anyone comments I'll just say I'm all flushed with excitement about the interview :p Food was on plan today and came in just over 1500 calories and managed to get just over 10,000 steps :D

Don't fret I reckon what the face pack's done is to do reveal the new healthy glow after all the weight u've lost!! Seriously tho' I'm sure it'll tone down to a nice shade of peachy pink in the morning! Good luck with the flight, the interview and just sock it 'em!!

Think the interview went ok, will find out next week. Spent Thursday night when I got back and all day yesterday getting my work done for the week...I HATE working from home!! Too many distractions and takes twice as long as it should. Have barely moved off the couch today so my steps will be very poor but happy with my progress so far on that front. Fasted yesterday and had a piece of salmon with veggie rice as my meal and came in at 476 calories. I reckon I was around a thousand calories above my normal for the week with just the 2 fasts and all the eating last Sunday, but my slightly lower UDs obviously did the job as I weighed in this morning with a 1.8lbs loss. Going to brave the 3 suitcases of clothes I've got packed away this weekend. Clothes that have mostly still got tags attached bought hoping I'd fit into them but never did! Will see if anything fits, if I still want any of it, what to sell and what to donate. I think of it all and think what a waste of money. My motto from now on is if it doesn't fit or I don't need it don't buy it...don't buy it because it's a bargain...it's not if you don't wear it!

Glad the interview went well - do u still fancy the job? Glad u've lost the 1.8lbs - ur 3.5 stone is well within sight now!!

Working from home suits some ppl but apparently not u and me!! Do u have an option?

I know exactly where ur coming from with the clothes too - I've got as far as deciding what I'll never wear (about 3 months ago!) they're all in a spare wardrobe - I've donated some to the charity shop - so just need to sell the rest - like u many have tags on - but even tho' a few now fit - they don't suit my pear shape!! Hope u make better progress than me - will try to move it along this week.

Glad the interview went well - do u still fancy the job? Glad u've lost the 1.8lbs - ur 3.5 stone is well within sight now!!

Working from home suits some ppl but apparently not u and me!! Do u have an option?

I know exactly where ur coming from with the clothes too - I've got as far as deciding what I'll never wear (about 3 months ago!) they're all in a spare wardrobe - I've donated some to the charity shop - so just need to sell the rest - like u many have tags on - but even tho' a few now fit - they don't suit my pear shape!! Hope u make better progress than me - will try to move it along this week.

I'm stuck with working from home since work departments were merged unfortunately. I just get distracted far too easily at home...the postie comes and I stop, then have a cup of tea, sort a load of washing, check my email...and before you know it it's lunchtime and I've barely done anything :mad:

Well done on the loss in a difficult week. Good luck with the clothes sorting, I don't envy you!

Clothes haven't even been touched yet...had to wade my way through the three boxes of toiletries and make up that was in front of them. I'm an advertisers dream..if it says new and improved I have to have it. I have enough body lotion, body butters, body oils and body scrubs to start my own shop. I think I compensated for being unhappy with my size (...and life?) by buying "stuff"...any stuff...from lotions and potions,make up, bags, jewellery, shoes, clothes I hoped to slim into. I had 8 shoe boxes in that cupboard I'd forgotten about...none of them worn. It makes me really ashamed I was so wasteful. At least I'm facing it now and thankfully I'm not in any kind of debt from it....though I bet I could have had one hell of a holiday with all the money I've wasted...or bought a new car :eek:

Monday and for the first time in 3 weeks my fast day is going to plan. Just had tea, coffee and water so far. No idea yet what I'm having as a meal later but plenty in fridge and freezer to chose from. My skin has decided to break out after my face mask last week. I'm at my wits end about my face at the minute. It seems to be reacting to everything of late even my normal daily products. Tempted to try oil cleansing and moisturising as a more natural approach? There are soooooo many oils to chose from though!!

I think buying stuff happens because clothes don't fit or look good. Shoes stay pretty much the same size and body butter doesn't come in sizes. Is the oil cleansing just another excuse to buy more???? :) Sell everything on Ebay first!

I think buying stuff happens because clothes don't fit or look good. Shoes stay pretty much the same size and body butter doesn't come in sizes. Is the oil cleansing just another excuse to buy more???? :) Sell everything on Ebay first!

Oddly enough I don't buy a lot of stuff for my face (...aside from make up!!). I only cleanse, moisturise and do the odd face mask and have stuck to the same products for years. I've always had sensitive skin...but only on my face, so don't muck around with it. For some reason my skin seems to have gone off my normal brand. Tonight I look like I have bad sunburn and my skin is all bumpy and itchy. This happened the other week when I dyed my hair and I was told it was an allergic reaction but I haven't done anything out the ordinary this time, even face mask was the one I normally use. I am on a spending ban though and I'm not allowing myself to use my credit or debit cards so am going to make use of an amazon gift card I got. Still researching what oil to get though as even if it is a gift card and the oils are less than a fiver for small sample sizes, I'm done with being wasteful!

First fast of the week over and done with. Had noodles with veggies and a chilli/honey/garlic sauce and came in at 487 calories for the day. Steps were really bad for the day as only in the house.

First week's steps

1/4 - 6316
2/4 - 10030
3/4 - 6632
4/4 - 8536
5/4 - 1565
6/4 - 1488
7/4 - 2813

Really need to move my backside more :eek:

Oddly enough I don't buy a lot of stuff for my face (...aside from make up!!). I only cleanse, moisturise and do the odd face mask and have stuck to the same products for years. I've always had sensitive skin...but only on my face, so don't muck around with it. For some reason my skin seems to have gone off my normal brand. Tonight I look like I have bad sunburn and my skin is all bumpy and itchy. This happened the other week when I dyed my hair and I was told it was an allergic reaction but I haven't done anything out the ordinary this time, even face mask was the one I normally use. I am on a spending ban though and I'm not allowing myself to use my credit or debit cards so am going to make use of an amazon gift card I got. Still researching what oil to get though as even if it is a gift card and the oils are less than a fiver for small sample sizes, I'm done with being wasteful!

First fast of the week over and done with. Had noodles with veggies and a chilli/honey/garlic sauce and came in at 487 calories for the day. Steps were really bad for the day as only in the house.

First week's steps

1/4 - 6316
2/4 - 10030
3/4 - 6632
4/4 - 8536
5/4 - 1565
6/4 - 1488
7/4 - 2813

Really need to move my backside more :eek:

Hi - Well done on ur good fasting day but sorry to hear ur skin's playing up - makes u feel rotten doesn't it? I've read that we can get allergic reactions to things that we've used for a long time with no side effects - so that may be happening to u - or was it the face pack that kicked it off - or was that why u used it in the first place?

It's a good idea not to buy more in case the new ones also create a reaction, as well as saving the cash!

How about using oils/creams for sensitive or baby's skin - I've used Palmers facial oil and finds that's good but the last time I ran out - I couldn't get it and used Johnson's baby oil which was cheaper and seemed to have the same effect! Hope it clears soon!

To be honest I could wash my face in fairy liquid and get away with it so I have no idea about sensitive skin! Still sounds allergic to me though as you say.

Hi Ali - you're quiet - hope ur doing lots of nice things and are busy - bit if ur not - just keep posting - we're all here to support one anotherx

Thanks upndown x I'm doing fine, Minis has just had to take a back seat this week with one thing and another. Weigh in this morning and 3.8lbs off...no idea why as I've done nothing different both diet and exercise wise but will happily take it. will try and get a catch up on diaries over the weekend.

Know Minis is a time thief at times and real life must be dealt with!! Wow - well done on ur 3.8 loss - reverse happened to me - I've been on plan and got an annoying sts - then next day the scales finally moved grrrr!!

Back