Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Good for you Ali. Enjoy your time to yourself while you have it. I had 3 years on my own after my marriage broke up and to be honest, I enjoyed every minute of it, as much as I love my OH.

Popping by to subscribe *waves*

You're doing brilliantly, well done on your half century loss!!!!

Did you find a netflix series? Depends what you're in to but I discovered Grimm on there, bit cheesy but actor in main role is quick yummy....

Xx

Popping by to subscribe *waves*

You're doing brilliantly, well done on your half century loss!!!!

Did you find a netflix series? Depends what you're in to but I discovered Grimm on there, bit cheesy but actor in main role is quick yummy....

Xx

Thanks Lexie x :) Fear I may have put all the 50 odd pounds lost back on again after today! :rolleyes:

Today was a planned relaxed eat what I want day....whole Easter egg for breakfast, 3 hot cross buns ( M&S chocolate and fudge ones!) and two cheese and chutney rolls for lunch, an Indian for tea...with pakora, garlic naan etc....all running with grease , various biscuits and vanilla lattes and weirdly a tin of sliced peaches!! Bit of a change from a normal Monday fast. Not worried about it though will just get back on it in the morning. Normal UD tomorrow and fasts on Wednesday and Friday.

Been having a mooch round Minis...how many pseudonyms can one person have on here?? Refuse to be bugged by it this time. :nono: Going to head to bed with a cuppa...and another piece of Easter Egg :17729:. Going to try and read more than ten words of my book before the lure of Candy Crush overcomes me!

What do you mean???

Hope candy crush didn't win....

That sounds like a fun relaxed day! I didn't get any Easter eggs but my son got absolutely loads!!!!

Thankfully I didn't get any Easter eggs either, apart from 3 little Lindor ones. A HUGE basket of fruit from my mother though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Lexie x :) Fear I may have put all the 50 odd pounds lost back on again after today! :rolleyes:

Today was a planned relaxed eat what I want day....whole Easter egg for breakfast, 3 hot cross buns ( M&S chocolate and fudge ones!) and two cheese and chutney rolls for lunch, an Indian for tea...with pakora, garlic naan etc....all running with grease , various biscuits and vanilla lattes and weirdly a tin of sliced peaches!! Bit of a change from a normal Monday fast. Not worried about it though will just get back on it in the morning. Normal UD tomorrow and fasts on Wednesday and Friday.

OMG a tin of slice peaches, you are really going for it there :)

What do you mean???

Hope candy crush didn't win....

That sounds like a fun relaxed day! I didn't get any Easter eggs but my son got absolutely loads!!!!

Nothing to worry about Lexie just someone who needs a lot of attention :) Candy Crush won...till half past one in the morning!! :rolleyes:

Thankfully I didn't get any Easter eggs either, apart from 3 little Lindor ones. A HUGE basket of fruit from my mother though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nice of your mum to give you the fruit. Both eggs came from my mum...one was around the same size as me!! Her classic moment on Sunday was telling my cousin if she couldn't finish her massive dessert just to pass it down to me as I could "fairly pack it away" :rolleyes: I would like to state I have NEVER finished anyone's leftovers!

I'm blaming the peaches for the heartburn and sluggish can't be bothered moving feeling :p

Must be the peaches, I very much doubt anything else that you ate would make you feel like that :D

Nice of your mum to say something like that, sounds pretty much like mine! I sometimes think some of the older generation have no boundaries and think they can say what they like.

So the mahoosive quantities of food gobbled yesterday....pale into insignificance with what I've eaten today. :eek: I blame Sainsbury's and all their half price Easter chocolate....and Mr Kipling for his exceedingly good cakes..and the cheese that somehow snuck into my shopping trolley....and mainly my complete lack of self control today :party0051:

I WILL fast tomorrow...probably!!

Managed a fast today....:superwoman: !! Don't know if my 2 fasts this week will help me avoid a gain on Saturday after my two days of pure mindless eating, but at least I've got back in control. Will be a non chocolate/cheese/cake UD tomorrow. Going to make some soup and try and eat better than I have been.

Heading to bed after the fastest of showers ever recorded. When I went to put the shower on there was a big ass spider in the shower tray so I blasted it with water down the drain ( cruel but effective!)...got in... 2 minutes later looked down...spider is crawling out the drain against a torrent of water....trust me to get the Arnold Schwarzenegger of spiders...I swear its eyes glowed red!! :bolt:

Thanks everyone x Fast day successfully completed and weigh in looms in the morning! Last Saturday and Sunday were good food wise, Monday and Tuesday were awful!, Wednesday fasted, Thursday was a well controlled UD ....can I scrape a maintain??? I must admit if I read one more post or hear one more comment on how intermittent fasting is "starvation" and "dangerous" and "unhealthy" I think I'm going to scream. Why do people feel if you are on a diet they have a right to stick their nose in and tell you how you should be doing it and pointing out how you are getting it all wrong....especially when they are ignorant and ill informed to make a comment as they know nothing at all about fasting!! My favourite comment was from a "friend" who is doing SW and told me I was "starving myself to death"... this from someone who will only do red days, faints at the sight of a carb, lives on salad and averages less than 800 calories a day...but because she is following the "rules" she says it's healthy....IT ISN'T!! *steps off :soapbox:*

Back