Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

I'm going to be voting no. I think what we need are more parliamentary powers rather than independence. I think there is a lot to lose. And I'll admit it makes me nervous. I am very proud to be Scottish and consider myself Scottish first and foremost...but I also like being British. I think Alex Salmond is out to get his name in the history book regardless of the consequences and the harm it may do Scotland in the long term. I would hate to think of the recession Scotland could face with a yes vote when companies bail out of Scotland. Half my family would be unemployed or have to relocate. I watched the 2 debates with Salmond and he was floored in the first and in the second all the pair of them did was shout over the top of each other. Plenty of lies on both sides but I am less inclined to vote for someone who is lying to get me to change the whole dynamic of Scotland. Once the decision is made to be independent ...that's it, it's final, no going back and that is scary. It's very easy to get carried away with emotion and being patriotic with all the" braveheart freedom" talk but can we really afford to be independent with all that it entails? xx

Cool :) I can't wait till the 18th! Just want to know now :-/ x

I think job is just going to be a pain because even though I've speeded up with what I've to do the sheer quantity of work is going to be so much more time consuming. Just need to knuckle down and get on with it. Keep thinking of the extra money! Must admit it was probably the wrong time to start a new relationship and I'm pretty happy with just me and Gavin....I can put him in his crate when he misbehaves, can't do that with a man!! I'm much happier with the food I'm eating this month and it doesn't feel like a chore to eat healthily now x Lovely to see you back upndown x

Thanks - but don't blame yourself for starting the relationship - it takes 2 to tango!!!

Cool :) I can't wait till the 18th! Just want to know now :-/ x

Hate the waiting!!

Oh I didn't know my scary window cleaner commuted up your way!!

Yes, we have the kind that don't use ladders but a huge pole and a purified water system...Gavin shook like a leaf and tried to get inside my t-shirt...not really what you want the window cleaner to witness!

Managed a fast day today and considering doing 3 this week due to only managing 1 last week, but will see how it goes.

pic20140908224256.jpg

Spinach, tomatoes, ham and cottage cheese for my fast day meal. Followed by a coffee/banana/chocolate protein shake. I am loving eating healthily but must admit I'm kind of tired thinking about food all the time. Bit of diet fatigue I think.

A great healthy low cal day again - know what you mean about obsessing/diet fatigue - but I just ask myself 'what's the alternative' - but I'd rather be a gradually slimmer obsessive!! Here's hoping we'll be able to manage food 'normally' one day!!

Food for today

IMG_20140909_213734.jpg

Breakfast was greek yogurt, dates, strawberries and honey. Followed by a coffee protein shake. Lunch..eaten at 5... was a salad with tzatziki as a dressing, a wholemeal pitta and a small pot of houmous. Dinner was home made kedgeree...eaten at nearly 10! I'm eating at all the wrong times and having a huge gap for most of the day but am putting in the hours at work so I can work from home after this week. I go in early, work through lunch and leave a bit earlier to miss rush hour. I'm shattered. Will catch up on diaries when I can x

Great choices. The long hours are tough to eat regularly but it is great you are being focussed. When you have a moment I would love to know what protein powder you use in your shakes.

Looks so clean and yummy! Your doing amazing! Is it going to be a 1 month weigh in again? I've got a really good feeling about this one! How much more weight are you aiming to lose and also surely your mum notices now? Hope your doing well, all work and no play is not good. At least you've Gavin's wee face to come home to. Xxx

Looks so clean and yummy! Your doing amazing! Is it going to be a 1 month weigh in again? I've got a really good feeling about this one! How much more weight are you aiming to lose and also surely your mum notices now? Hope your doing well, all work and no play is not good. At least you've Gavin's wee face to come home to. Xxx

Thanks Carrie x Yes, not weighing till the first of October. My mum still says "I've got a lot of beef to shift"...I think even if I was a size zero she'd say the same :rolleyes: I think I need to lose 14/15 lbs to be a normal BMI from last weigh in and then I'll take it from there...might stop at that might try to lose some more. I'm just really tired at the minute with work but working a half day tomorrow and from then on can do the work from home which will make a huge difference as no 3 hours travelling a day.

That food looks beautiful! What are cotton candy grapes?

Thanks Lexie x They are grapes that have been grown to taste of cotton candy. The also do grapes that taste of mango and other stuff. They just tasted like really nice grapes to me...very sweet...but not really worth the money. I think Tesco do some flavoured grapes too.

How do people know when you're planning on having an early night so they phone and talk about nothing for near 2 hours! UD today but for some reason pics won't upload. Had porridge and strawberries for breakfast. Pittas, houmous, ham, spinach, tomatoes and cottage cheese for lunch. A fish supper for dinner :D A protein bar for tonight's snack and am taking two chocolates to bed with a cup of tea. Has been a long couple of weeks with new job but have managed to get everything sorted and am now going to be working from home for a set 35 hours a week as the deadline for it to be finished has been extended. Can't tell you what a relief it is! Benefit of working from home is I can work all night if I feel like it or get up really early and do it then...is so much more flexible. And I know there are drawbacks...lack of company...but to be honest I'll take that over 3 hours driving a day. Going to enjoy the weekend as I feel so less stressed. :) x

Back